• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2009 WCSF GAME 7: Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

FIRST POST ILL MAKE IT WORTHWHILE!! ANAHEIM, DOES DETROIT STILL GET THE BENEFIT OF THE CALLS YOU ******* CHEATERS?? GOOOOOOO HOME.. GET YOUR GOLF CLUBS!!!

DETROIT DEFEATED THE ELEMENTS COMPLETELY, EVEN THE NHL ITSELF AND ITS TERRIBLE OFFICIATING!!!

WAY TO GO DETROIT!! LETS REPEAT!!!!!!!!!!!

You are unbelieveable. We just beat the Ducks in a game 7 and you have negative things to say. Dats and Hossa both had a point in this game, and some great plays. You need more faith.

LETS GO RED WINGS!

Of course I'm happy we won, but our star players aren't excused for the fact that we won.

This was not a good series for our top players, since they got soundly outplayed by the Ducks' top players. We advanced because of our depth and some key saves by Ozzie.

If we don't score that last goal, you'd probably be agreeing with me and would be mad at Datsyuk for not scoring in this series.

I tip my hat off to all the role players who played well tonight. I'm not going to applaud the ones who have been no shows for most of the series.

iuybuiby.jpg

This FTW.

Seriously, the Joe was rocking tonight - my speakers nearly broke on the Pronger no-call :D

Can't wait to get up tomorrow afternoon and watch the highlights (not the goals, I mean a soon-to-be-golfing Pronger in the handshake line).

The Chicago-Detroit series is going to be a doozy. I think we match up better against them than Anaheim, but I wonder if we'll have anything left after this series!

LET's GO WINGS

On to the blackhawks

no thanks to the zebra's crappy calls

Clearly's goal was good puck was moving across the goal before he pushed hillers leg in....

suck it duck beyaches

Woooooooohoooooo! Let the chicago-rivalry begin..

I really hate the ducks but in some way i feel bad for Hiller lol, 4-2 sharks and 3-4 wings playing behind the team that finished 8th.. Have a nice vacation.

PS. IN YOUR FACE PRONGER DS.

I have to get up early tomorrow, but I won't be able to sleep for hours :D

This feels like the weight of the worlds off my shoulders.. I can handle it if the Wings lose against the Hawks, but the Ducks.. with everything that's been going on in this series, this is as good as winning the cup (almost).

Man, Hawks-Wings series is going to be so much fun.

I don't have the words.

Or maybe I do.....

ATTENTION MrSandMan:

I was wrong. You were right.

You lucky folks in Detroit, enjoy the Wings feed, (unfortunately I'm stuck with the ducks feed, and had to turn it off.....).

Oh....and speaking of the ducks announcers:

I'd like to thank Brian Hayward for his "since this is likely our last HOME broadcast this year, I'd like to thank....." speech during the waning minutes of Game 6.

I LOVE IT

We get screwed on a no goal, Pronger gets away with murder, the Ducks play like the punks they are taking cheap shots all series long and in the end the Ducks fans snivel about a goal trickling across the goal line. I hope that pucks takes forever in their nightmares all summer. I hope they have mental breakdowns watching that puck barely slide across the line

ron mcclain is a ******* dick. Yea he push his pad in whent he puck wasnt even close to his pad so waive it off. ******* moron.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!