• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/13 GDT: Red Wings, 2 at Sabres, 6

Rate this topic

Good thing we have an enforcer to help gain momentum...

Seriously, can May just crosscheck Kaleta in the neck so I can be happy about something?

LOL, it's amazing how anti enforcers spin things around here. You should worry about the guys we pay multi millions of dollars a year rather then spark up another enforcer debate. I mean because we all know that if Maltby was in the lineup things would be so much different.

I live in North Carolina. I don't get to watch many games, or go to many games. That tidbit of info means as much to you as your biography means to me.

If you think the Wings don't care, you think they're phoning it in. If you think they're phoning it in, that means you think they're losing on purpose. If you think they're losing on purpose, you're a jackalope.

I don't think that. They just falt...

"Where have you gone Stevie Yzerman our nation turns its lonely eyes to you, Woooo ooo ooo,

God Bless You please Brendan Shanahan, heaven holds a place for those who pray, yaa aaa aaa,

Coo Coo Cachoo Sergei Fedorov..."

This is not your fathers hockey team...

Fire McCrimmon, he shouldn't have made it thru last season...

Does anyone know another Wings forum with fans that don't think the sky is falling everytime we get scored on? This place would be awesome if it weren't for the ******* people.

Flip didn't score, oh no. We're not gonna win the Cup now.

Seriously? Why is it so hard for some of you to see the huge difference in this team now? Yeah, it's still really early, but what people are saying is if they don't change (mostly on defense), then this is going to be a crappy season and possibly end the playoff streak. What do you expect, everyone to sit here being happy with what we've seen this season so far? Doesn't take a genius to realize something has to change.

Does anyone know another Wings forum with fans that don't think the sky is falling everytime we get scored on? This place would be awesome if it weren't for the ******* people.

Flip didn't score, oh no. We're not gonna win the Cup now.

Got a question for you. If you don't like the people who post here, if you think everyone here is farkin' crazy or whatever.....why are you posting here?

You still don't think you have a goaltending problem Ken Holland?? You sure about that?....Might I suggest re-considering that previous statement...and actually doing something about it!!

At this point, goaltending is the least of our worries. Ozzie wasn't at fault for really any of those goals. The team in front of him are the ones with the problem.

As long as Datsyuk and Zetterberg each score a goal in the third, I will be happy. I need to know these guys can still put the puck in the ******* net. Going back to last playoffs, it's got to have been more than 10 games since either of these two have done something offensively.

OMG THIS TEAM TERRIBAD THEY'RE LAZY AND THEY SUCKâ„¢ AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN LIKE THIS TEAM.

FORGET THE CUP THIS YEAR, AND FORGET IT FOREVER, ALL BECAUSE WE'RE DOWN 5-1 AGAINST BUFFALO.

No, seriously, it's one game guys, and there's still a period left to play. Calm down, you whiners.

Well.. if I remember correctly.. after those two embarassing 8 goal games last year the team picked it up some for a few games.. lets hope that after this game they can pick it up.. for the rest of the season haha.

As long as Datsyuk and Zetterberg each score a goal in the third, I will be happy. I need to know these guys can still put the puck in the ******* net. Going back to last playoffs, it's got to have been more than 10 games since either of these two have done something offensively.

Good point.

And here I was all summer thinking that Hal Gill is actually that damn good.