• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

p_diddy_datsyuk_13

Zetterberg out at least 2 weeks

Rate this topic

I don't see how we're going to make the playoffs with all these injuries occuring every game and the injuries being long term.

Especially with this whole overtime loss and shootout loss points system.

Our chances of missing the playoffs are going up every week. Now we have to play Chicago no less.

Actually, their chances are exactly the same :rolleyes:

Per mlive:

Bertuzzi-Datsyuk-Holmstrom

Leino-Abdelkader-Eaves

Draper-Helm-Miller

May-Newbury-Maltby

Defense was on rotation.

This looks like a pre season lineup... Fortunately, players are stepping up.. Taking a game against Chicago would be HUGE

This looks like a pre season lineup... Fortunately, players are stepping up.. Taking a game against Chicago would be HUGE

Luckily for us, all of the guys we normally wouldn't see have matured as hockey players over this year. I mean, who would really think that Eaves and Miller would make up a main core of our team and be keys to why we're doing so well?

I certainly didn't. I thought that would be Dats, Z (ouch), Franzen (ouch), Filppula (ouch), Cleary (ouch), etc.

Yeah they need to try and get one of those games. How big has this 4 game winning streak been now though? Without that this next week or two could have been worse. If they can beat Dallas and get a 4 pt coushin on them that would be big too.

Luckily for us, all of the guys we normally wouldn't see have matured as hockey players over this year. I mean, who would really think that Eaves and Miller would make up a main core of our team and be keys to why we're doing so well?

I certainly didn't. I thought that would be Dats, Z (ouch), Franzen (ouch), Filppula (ouch), Cleary (ouch), etc.

yeah. I remember people, mostly on other sites, mocking the Drew Miller pickup. He's been huge and Eaves has really gotten better, he was looking rough early. Nice to see.

I thought that Babcock said that Helm would be back after Flip returns. Unless I missed something.

He said he thought that Helm would be back after Fil. But obviously not, since it stated in the same article that Helm would be back for tomorrow night's game (a full week before Filppula is scheduled to be back).

All right Wings Fans!! Time to fess up!!! WHO BROKE THE DAMN MIRROR!!! Jesus, this injury thing is something I have personally never seen before!! Thank Goodness its only 2 weeks or so, but damn!!

For some reason I have a good feeling about playing Chicago, I don't know why, I know Chicago is improved, but for some reason I think we can still beat these guys!! :thumbup:

I'm FINE with this. No joke. To be honest, I think this will be a blessing in disguise because I've got a feeling we'll finally get Datsyuk going in the next two weeks. And hell, it's a couple extra weeks of chill-time for his back which worries me far more long-run than anything.

If Datsyuk picks it up, this team won't suffer from this loss. We'll benefit from his return, but I don't think we are in dramatically worse shape at this point than we were before the injury. This team's building character like crazy this year. They'll find ways to win.

I'm FINE with this. No joke. To be honest, I think this will be a blessing in disguise because I've got a feeling we'll finally get Datsyuk going in the next two weeks. And hell, it's a couple extra weeks of chill-time for his back which worries me far more long-run than anything.

If Datsyuk picks it up, this team won't suffer from this loss. We'll benefit from his return, but I don't think we are in dramatically worse shape at this point than we were before the injury. This team's building character like crazy this year. They'll find ways to win.

The only thing we have to worry about now is the Chemistry going to s*** once Filppula gets back.

I win.