• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
shorthanded

Z and Dan just about ready

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

F*ck yeahhhh! :D

Doesn't say anything about kronwall though? what's his status, wasn't he suppose to return earlier than the separated-shoulder duo?

Edited by mindfly

Doesn't say anything about kronwall though? what's his status, wasn't he suppose to return earlier than the separated-shoulder duo?

I remember reading a week or two ago that he had an unspecified "setback."

Guest mindfly

They would probably play if say wings were on a 5game losing streak or something but they seem to win a few games here and there now so they want to be 100% safe most likely.

Kronner and J-Willy are set to return the 14th against Carolina.

Excited about Zetterberg, and hopeful about Cleary, hopefuly Dan can get back on track we are going to need his offensive side much more than his grinder side with our current roster.

i hope some of these guys have to earn their spots, i would hate to see kids that have been working their asses off get sent down because they are the ones on 2way

A two-way contract really has nothing to do with it. The guys that are currently playing (like Ritola, Abdelkader, Miller, Leino) are all AHL-quality players. Franzen, Cleary, Z, Williams, etc are all NHL players, and top-6 quality at that.

They've been coming up big in some games, but they've also been making mistakes that NHL players don't generally make. They need more time in the AHL to mature.

Source? :blink:

Im wrong. Kronner is projected to be back the 9th or 12th. Williams is projected to be back the 14th. Williams projected return date has been the 14th for a few weeks. I havent heard any change. As for Kronner Mlive

Excited about Zetterberg, and hopeful about Cleary, hopefuly Dan can get back on track we are going to need his offensive side much more than his grinder side with our current roster.

no... No!.. NO! That soft euro returning? These are not good news at all! He won't help our team. He sux! He is is from Sweden! That is near Finalnd? Toskala was born there?!??!?!?! NOOOOOO! Noooo.... noooooooooooooooooo.

Cleary? That good old canadian BOY? Oh... I'm coming....Yeah!.....Darling.... (Ueeee if you are french canadian)... just a bit more of Cleary! more! MORE! MOOOOOOOOORE!

PS Don't get me wrong. Cleary is my favorite player (I'm Russian).

Edited by RusDRW

Guest ZetterbergFourty
no... No!.. NO! That soft euro returning? These are not good news at all! He won't help our team. He sux! He is is from Sweden! That is near Finalnd? Toskala was born there?!??!?!?! NOOOOOO! Noooo.... noooooooooooooooooo.

Cleary? That good old canadian BOY? Oh... I'm coming....Yeah!.....Darling.... (Ueeee if you are french canadian)... just a bit more of Cleary! more! MORE! MOOOOOOOOORE!

PS Don't get me wrong. Cleary is my favorite player (I'm Russian).

He's not Canadian, he's a newfy.

i hope some of these guys have to earn their spots, i would hate to see kids that have been working their asses off get sent down because they are the ones on 2way

Yeah, we should make Zetterberg start on the 4th line until he proves he can handle Miller and Abdelkadars spot

So much for Cleary returning by January 2nd...

I'm not going to put anymore stock in these sources until I see them on the ice... Sick of being strung along and not playing when they say.

Ya just wait until Franzen is about to return. Aren't ACL tears usually like 8+ months?

and lucky me, I'm going to the LA game.

WOOHOO

Me too!

Haha, *knocks on wood*, I'm undefeated at Staples against my friend who's an LA Kings fan when we go see the games. I was thinking with all these injuries I'd be effed this time. I probably am now that I've jinxed it, but oh well. I'm pumped to see our players back though.