• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/2 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

I was talking about Marleau's semi-breakaway on the Wings PP that Rafalski couldn't do anything to stop, despite being right there with him.

In rafalski's fairness the puck hit the mesh in the sharks end and the refs missed it...nearly everyone on the ice stopped skating except the few who made it to our net including rafalski who got there late cuz he thought the puck went outta play.

Howard's rebound control had to bite him in the ass eventually.

These losers just don't want to play tonight. Then again, they didn't want to play the last few games either. It just looks like this team has no gas left and no inspiration to their game.

Its not that they don't want to play, they are just not a very good team. Too many under-performing stars mixed with crusty over the hill veterans sprinkled with no defensive balls, And it is what it is. Plus Babcock has lost the room.

Edited by clutchngrab

In rafalski's fairness the puck hit the mesh in the sharks end and the refs missed it...nearly everyone on the ice stopped skating except the few who made it to our net including rafalski who got there late cuz he thought the puck went outta play.

Puck ricocheted high towards the blue line, not back towards the Shark's net, never even made it close to the mesh

Edited by Konnan511

Its not that they don't want to play, they are just not a very good team. Too many under-performing stars mixed with crusty over the hill veterans sprinkled with no defensive balls, And it is what it is. Plus Babcock has lost the room.

Yeah, it does look like whatever Babcock is using for motivation has not worked much this year.

Well, tell that to Cleary I guess.

Take that haters. :thumbup: I told you we'd get back in this s***.

Puck ricocheted high towards the blue line, not back towards the Shark's net, never even made it close to the mesh

Ohhh you're right...TOTALLY my fault on calling that. I saw nabby's hand go up as if it hit the mesh...and now watching the reaplay again i catch what you're seeing...my fault.