• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BuckeyeWingsfan80

Is anyone watching the Caps and Pens

Rate this topic

For the east, I think it will be the Devils or the Pens (unfortunately)... the Caps still seem to have too many defensive issues come playoff time.

I'm still thinking it's Devils or Caps. Caps just about beat the Pens last season if it wasn't for some unbalanced officiating. And the Devils were already scary good without Kovy.

For the east, I think it will be the Devils or the Pens (unfortunately)... the Caps still seem to have too many defensive issues come playoff time.

They're certainly reasonable guesses. I look at how close the Caps were to beating Pittsburgh though and their play this year and I can't count them out. If I had to bet, I'd say either Pens or Caps for the East.

Power Play Washington.

Wow.

I'm still thinking it's Devils or Caps. Caps just about beat the Pens last season if it wasn't for some unbalanced officiating. And the Devils were already scary good without Kovy.

My thinking exactly. I think they are the most west-ish team in the east.

This has been a fantastic game to watch. I wish the league had, like, half the teams that it does so we could get more match-ups like this.

Wouldn't even need to be half.. removing just a handful would greatly increase the average talent level. Just for amusement's sake..

Remove 6 teams:

Ottawa

Calgary

Anaheim

Florida

Atlanta

Islanders Or Buffalo (NY doesn't need two teams; this isn't baseball -- nor does the state need 3)

6 divisions:

East--

1:

Washington

Columbus

Pittsburgh

Philadelphia

2:

Buffalo or Isles

New Jersey

New York

Boston

3:

Detroit

Montreal

Chicago

Toronto

West--

1:

Tampa Bay

Nashville

St. Louis

Carolina

2:

Vancouver

Colorado

Minnesota

Edmonton

3:

San Jose

Los Angeles

Dallas

Phoenix

Kay, I've had my fun. Also, yay Caps!

Ovechkin with four goals against the Pens. Bwahahahaha.

And Pittsburgh gets boned playing for the shootout. I love it.

EDIT: NHL.com giving it to Knuble?

Edited by edicius

There it is. Caps win. Ovechkin is unreal, and that's why there's no way I can count this team out in the East. I think the top 3 East teams are VERY clear, but this Caps team is due if you ask me. If Ovechkin is healthy in the playoffs, I don't know if anything is going to stop him and when you've got that much talent, it can make up for a lot of other weaknesses.