Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:18 AM

all i know is he better start a kids charity foundation call taters tots

#22 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

The Holy Clapper!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,240 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:08 AM

I like it, Ken Kal was broadcasting the Red and White game on the radio and mentioned we needed a linemate for him named Fish, so we could have Fish and Tartar on a line together. Just think if we could actually sign guys with the last names Fish and Sauce,

Tartar skates up the wing, floats a pass to Sauce, Sauce dishes it in front of the net to Fish, who reels in a defender before passing back to Tartar, he shoots, he scores!

Detroit goal scored by number 27 Tartar assisted by number 21 Fish and number 57 Sauce.

On a more serious note Darren McCarty would probably be better suited for "The Sauce" since it sounds like a nick name for an Alky.

i wish jiri fischer could play again

I like this team.

#23 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 9,575 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:28 PM

Obvious troll is obvious.

Ya because I am an obvious troll....

....anyway, a nice nickname would also be Sticks, especially if you wanna play the fish and sauce angle. Of course sticks also being an obvious reference to the game.

DAN WHATEVER YOUR f****** NAME IS CLEAR OR CLEARLY GET THE f*** OUT OF THIS TEAM BACK GO f****** LEARN TO PLAY MORON I PERSONALY DON'T GIVE A s*** THAT YR LEG IS f***ET UP, PLEASE LIIVE. ANF BABCOCK PLEASE GET READ OF OUR QUINESSSSSSYYYYY HOLLAND YOU JUST HIT THE JUCK f****** POTT!   

- redwashington2000 March 19th, 2012

#24 Datsyerberger

Datsyerberger

"Dat's yer burger, Hank."

• HoF Booster
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:55 PM

Sign Kyle Wellwood, place him on a line with Tatar... the Meat & Potatoes line is born.

/thread
If some bored artist wants to make me a signature, feel free to cut loose and do so.

Of course, I could get off my lame rear and do something.