• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/3 Pre-season GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins at Red Wings

Rate this topic

So Osgood planning on being the worst goalie in the league for a second straight year?

He's off to a good start in this preseason with a 5.45 GAA and .850 SV%. That's before this game as well.

*gag* Why is it that the first pre-season game I get to hear Ken and Mick do is a complete abortion of an effort? Yuck. The Griffins looked about 3 million times better in last night game a Toronto. Then again, I guess they all knew they were playing for a future spot on the team, not just looking to get to the actual games that matter.

So Osgood planning on being the worst goalie in the league for a second straight year?

He's off to a good start in this preseason with a 5.45 GAA and .850 SV%. That's before this game as well.

He would've had to be the worst in the league last year for that to be possible.

But to recap, it looks like a close race between Ozzy and Ericsson so far as who will be the LGW whipping boy this season.

He would've had to be the worst in the league last year for that to be possible.

But to recap, it looks like a close race between Ozzy and Ericsson so far as who will be the LGW whipping boy this season.

Yeah, I guess Dubnyk and Toskala were worse. I love comparing Osgood to the worst goaltenders in the league anyways, just shows you how good he really is.

Please, tell me ANY goaltender who could've stopped any of the 4 goals against thus far.