• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/3 Pre-season GDT: Pittsburgh Penguins at Red Wings

Rate this topic

241 posts in this topic

Ugh, I missed it. What happened between Kunitz and Franzen and Homer?

13:44 PIT Chris Kunitz : Tripping - 2 min 13:44 DET Johan Franzen : Roughing - 2 min 13:44 PIT Chris Kunitz : Roughing - 2 min 13:44 PIT Chris Kunitz : Roughing - 2 min 13:44 DET Johan Franzen : Cross checking - 2 min 15:17 PIT Kris Letang : Slashing - 2 min 15:17 DET Tomas Holmstrom : Slashing - 2 min 15:17 DET Tomas Holmstrom : Unsportsmanlike conduct - 2 min 15:17 DET Tomas Holmstrom : Misconduct (10 min) - 0 min

Edited by edicius

Really? Which one? I've never seen one stop any of those shots. Maybe 1 in 20 times a goalie could.

PIT is making Osgood go east to west which IMO Ozzie has never been good at that.

Ugh, I missed it. What happened between Kunitz and Franzen and Homer?

Kunitz slew footed Flip (I think it was), and Franzen came over and went after him a bit, Kunitz backed down. matching penalties.

Homer took a slashing penalty and was pissed. threw a towel in the penalty box, then got 10 minutes and a game, I think.

PIT is making Osgood go east to west which IMO Ozzie has never been good at that.

True, but I wouldn't say he had much of a chance on any of the goals. Plus the defence isn't playing anywhere near the caliber we know they can, and that's got me a little tense today.

Vladifan likes this

Kunitz slew footed Flip (I think it was), and Franzen came over and went after him a bit, Kunitz backed down. matching penalties.

Homer took a slashing penalty and was pissed. threw a towel in the penalty box, then got 10 minutes and a game, I think.

Classy move there Kunitz.

Thanks for the recap.

Homer didn't get a game misconduct, he'll be back in the 3rd.

Glad I didn't spend my hard earn money to see them play like they don't care. I don't care if it's preseason. They all are sucking out there.

Amen, sister. If I paid to see that game I'd demand to get my money back. Wouldn't work, but I'd sure as hell make waves. This is a piss-poor, pass-happy, defenseless piece of s*** and so much for the Oz trying to move toward his 400th goal. Ain't gonna happen in this one.

And to top it off, we have the a-hole ref sending Homer to the bin after he's pounded on about five times. Yessirree, makes sense to me. NOT.

I don't care if it's exhibition or whatever. It's a total embarassment. Bah. Humbug.

Hockeymom1960 likes this

Our forwards are playing sloppy and cant hold the puck, and the defense hasnt been there to help out at all. Bad overall game by nearly the entire team.