• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
haroldsnepsts

Players you've always wanted on the Wings

Rate this topic

I always wanted Vladislav Tretiak to play here in the 70's. :D

that wouldn't be fair to Ken Draiden :)

He wasn't that good after all. He peaked during that series and after that was just average. Still I love that how he got everything he had to Bob Gainey, Phil Esposito, Stve Shutt, etc.

Rolston in his prime

I wanted Brian Rolston on the Wings from the day he made his NHL debut. And not just because he went to my high school.

Some other players I have wanted on the Wings:

Kirk Muller, Guy Carbonneau, Kevin Hatcher, Al Iafrate, Teppo Numminen, Mattias Ohlund, Brendan Morrison, Mike Comrie, Mike Cammalleri, John Vanbiesbrouck, Ron Francis, Trevor Linden

parise his worth ethics would push dats and z a lot

doughty sounds nice.

i would like a sniper like gabby and stamkos

and a tough guy with scoring touch, prust, dubinski, lucic

lundqvist, vokoun

Edited by brett

*showing you the door* :P

Steve Ott? Really? Man I hate that guy. And this is from someone who wants Pronger on the team.

Well he is always someone I hate when the Wings play against the Stars. He would not fit well with the team but I like what he brings to the table.

Doughty. Still want him. Don't care if it's next to impossible...I am unrealistic like that. Shea Weber also comes to mind...

I watch a fair amount of Kings games, and man, Doughty is awesome.

Vokoun and Selanne are a couple others. Selanne is a little long in the tooth now, but still, all the guy does is put up points. And Vokoun is a great goaltender who is underrated due to playing in markets like Nashville and Florida.

Madden is another guy I would've liked on the Wings in his younger days. Sean O'Donnell too.

I watch a fair amount of Kings games, and man, Doughty is awesome.

Vokoun and Selanne are a couple others. Selanne is a little long in the tooth now, but still, all the guy does is put up points. And Vokoun is a great goaltender who is underrated due to playing in markets like Nashville and Florida.

Madden is another guy I would've liked on the Wings in his younger days. Sean O'Donnell too.

keep an eye on him at the trade deadline or the offseason after Osgood retires.

keep an eye on him at the trade deadline or the offseason after Osgood retires.

don't get my hopes up. :P

like I said in another thread. Lids potentially retiring, Vokoun a UFA. Hmmm.....

Wendel Clark in this prime. Weiss from FL. Crazyass Billy Smith.

oh, that made me think of Hextall!

It's not so much I wanted him on the Wings at any specific time, but I always loved that crazy bastard. Especially when he jumped Chelios for elbowing Propp.

My top choice would be Chara for obvious reasons.

I wanted Mike Ribeiro since his Montreal days, it upset me deeply that the Stars got him for pretty much nothing (some picks I think?).

It would have been awesome if that Luongo deal would have come through I think he woould have liked it here.

besides that:

Rick Nash

Marion Gaborik

Ryan Miller

Iginla

JR (back in the day)

also I think Boogaard would have been sweet

Pavel Bure. Theo Fluery. Gionta. Rolston. Adam Oates long term.

Holy crap Bure would have been AMAZING theo too

I always thought Michael Peca near his prime would have done well here. Aging players like Rob Blake and Mats Sundin would have looked good in the winged-wheel as well.