• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PotbellyJoe

The Big Chill

Rate this topic

Hey All.

Wondering if anybody on the board is going to this game?

I am making the journey from Jersey and will likely be staying in Ann Arbor for the Friday and Saturday night.

I also may have two spare tickets. 9th row in a corner.

It would be cool to do a meet up/drink up.

109,000+ tickets sold, pretty cool.

College hockey is crap compared to junior, ahl, or nhl, but it would be fun to attend this I think. Is this going to be on national tv (besides nhl net, if it even is going to be on nhlnet, they usually have stuff like this on there)

Edited by jollymania

College hockey is crap compared to junior, ahl, or nhl, but it would be fun to attend this I think. Is this going to be on national tv (besides nhl net, if it even is going to be on nhlnet, they usually have stuff like this on there)

Just checked the schedule, not on NHL network since they are showing the Boston U at RPI game... Might be on ESPNU but who knows seeing as December 11 is the day they award the Heisman, so I'm sure it will be wall to wall coverage of that all day. Yipee...

college teams that are more than half filled with NHL prospects are crap... college hockey is some of the most exciting to watch, with the crowd and the atmosphere.

but i will also be going, chilling in the student section.

College hockey is awesome, I don't know what you're talking about. Only thing junior has that college doesn't is fighting. Junior hockey is too disproportionate in talent. One player can carry a team in juniors, but not in college.

This game should be awesome. My lil' bro is going since he goes to MSU.

And about those spare tickets you may have... sup :) lol

109,901 tickets sold. Ofiicial Website

Edited by Konnan511

I'm so pissed that I won't be in attendance to witness hockey history....

I graduated from U-M this past semester, but now I am in Boston doing grad school, and final exams are the week immediately following the Big Chill, so I will not be able to go :( I sold my ticket to a fellow Wolverine, so it's all good

GO BLUE!

Sorry but we must agree to disagree. Yost arena may be the best place to watch a game. I may be partial though.

rolleyes.gif yeah yea. 109,901 capacity and on Saturday will probably in the vicinity of 113,000+. It is all apart of the mystique. Just smuggle in a flask or 3 and keep yourself warm with your neighbor. Should be an amazing time regardless of the "seat sizes". Big joke? psshh

rolleyes.gif yeah yea. 109,901 capacity and on Saturday will probably in the vicinity of 113,000+. It is all apart of the mystique. Just smuggle in a flask or 3 and keep yourself warm with your neighbor. Should be an amazing time regardless of the "seat sizes". Big joke? psshh

Please be my neighbor haha