No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
toby91_ca

Crosby Out with Mild Concussion

Rate this topic

1. Your former user name "The_Mule"

2. Another name for a "Mule" is "An Ass"

3. You = An Ass

actually, a Jack Ass is another name for a Male Donkey. A "Mule" is an offspring of a male donkey and a female horse. The size of a mule and work to which it is put depends largely on the breeding of the mule's dam. Mules can be lightweight, medium weight, or even, when produced from draught horse mares, of moderately heavy weight. An aficionado of the mule claims that they are "more patient, sure-footed, hardy and long-lived than horses, and they are considered less obstinate, faster, and more intelligent than donkeys. (wiki)

...so, to call The_Mule an Ass is an incorrect reference (he may be an Ass, I don't know, thats between you and him, but not because he is The_Mule,) however, you are calling him the son of an Ass, since we've established that a mule is the offspring of a male donkey(AKA an ass.) But then you'd be calling his father an ass and there's no need to bring family into this! :P

back on topic, after all the dives and flops this kid has done to embarrass himself and the Pens and the league, its about time he feels what its like to have a REAL injury! That being said, I don't want to see his career end this early, so here's to him getting healthy eventually. You best believe this is gonna change the way he plays a bit, he will be looking around more on the ice worrying about getting hit again. Hope he has a better head than Lindros...

Edited by LeftWinger

I've seen that whole altercation from another angle, and it looks a lot like Zetterberg spears him in the groin area right off the face-off.

It's kinda hard to make out, but if that was the case then I'd completely understand the crosschecks to Z.

Not saying Sid's not ****** de luxe, because he most certainly is, just maybe not in that situation.

I know, I know, I blaspheme.

Yeah I noticed that too. But I don't think it was intentional. They were taking a faceoff and Z's stick just came up.

Yeah I noticed that too. But I don't think it was intentional. They were taking a faceoff and Z's stick just came up.

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.

It would explain why Sid went way crazy there though.

His reaction might have been more anger and pain than poor sportsmanship and frustration.

Well mainly the point is, if you look at it from that same angle from period 1 to the end of the game you would see Hank just owning little s*** stain on every shift. Same old crybaby reaction from him really. Spear or not.

I agree wholeheartedly about him being owned. My point is that the reason for the crosschecking might actually be that he was speared in the balls, as opposed to him just being owned all night long, which he was.

I think he's a crybaby and a "s*** stain" as much as you, believe me, but I'm not so sure he was being his usual unsportsmanlike self in that exact situation.

My user name was never "The_Mule".

actually, a Jack Ass is another name for a Male Donkey. A "Mule" is an offspring of a male donkey and a female horse. The size of a mule and work to which it is put depends largely on the breeding of the mule's dam. Mules can be lightweight, medium weight, or even, when produced from draught horse mares, of moderately heavy weight. An aficionado of the mule claims that they are "more patient, sure-footed, hardy and long-lived than horses, and they are considered less obstinate, faster, and more intelligent than donkeys. (wiki)

...so, to call The_Mule an Ass is an incorrect reference (he may be an Ass, I don't know, thats between you and him, but not because he is The_Mule,) however, you are calling him the son of an Ass, since we've established that a mule is the offspring of a male donkey(AKA an ass.) But then you'd be calling his father an ass and there's no need to bring family into this! :P

The I have no clue WTF he was talking about then LMAO :lol:

Guest screwdahawks

Couldn't happen to a more deserving dickwad. Poor Betty is upset because rigorous sex is out , But, those big worm lips of Cindy's should get the job done........

one of the guys on hockey central on VS just said where was Crosby when Matt Cooke took out Savard with the headshot, and now he's complaining about Steckel and Hedman.

Crosby quote from last year after the Cooke hit:

“At some point there’s got to be a clear indication from the league because we’ve seen this so many times now,” Penguins captain Sidney Crosby said. “You don’t like to see anyone, their own teammate or an opposing player, lay on the ice like that. That was scary.”