• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
toby91_ca

Crosby Out with Mild Concussion

Rate this topic

On a serious note, it's a good thing they do more about this than they used to. Concussions are not fun. I banged my head pretty good this week and even without a concussion managed to do more than my share of stupid forgetful things.

But since it's Sidney, and we can't have a Sidney thread without bashing the poor boy... carry on.

On a serious note, it's a good thing they do more about this than they used to. Concussions are not fun. I banged my head pretty good this week and even without a concussion managed to do more than my share of stupid forgetful things.

But since it's Sidney, and we can't have a Sidney thread without bashing the poor boy... carry on.

Yeah concussions aren't fun, I got hit so hard one time in football that I had a bunch of vertebrae out of place and a concussion.

So what we all should really be asking cindy is, what hurts worse? A concussion or his butt when Bettman well.. you know

Well, I certainly hope they update us on his condition every 15 minutes during every game played in the NHL.

This just in: Sidney Crosby blinked a few seconds ago. He's expected to blink again sometime in the near future. Film at 11.

wow

eva unit zero's joke count is now at 3 (i keep track of it since 2006)

Yeah but what's his funny joke count at? His Humor1.0 add-on really needs an upgrade.

Concussion.com has ably explained Crosby's malady. Excessive whining, as in "Wah! Wah!!" actually causes cramps in the jawbone and transmits them to the brain, causing swelling. And yes, it's been proven too that the Ego is a major partner in that ballooning process.

It has also been rumored that Steckel knew about Crosby's physical weakness and was only trying to loosen up his jaw muscles.

Anybody else feel that Dave Steckel is maybe in their top 10 fave players at the moment?? laugh.gif

Either way, looks incidental to me. Steckel was going for the puck and Skid mark seemed to move right into it. rolleyes.gif The day he can sport something like this and keep playing, come talk to me:
steve-yzerman.jpg Edited by HankthaTank

Steve was the man, is the man, was the man. He played in the '02 SCF on half a leg. One knee was s*** and the other was about to go too.

I still remember when he took that puck to the face though, because he'd get injured sometimes and you never saw him react to it violently. He would just get off the ice and that was that. This downed him like a felled tree and watching him writhe around and kick on the ice like that was disturbing.

rolleyes.gif The day he can sport something like this and keep playing, come talk to me:

steve-yzerman.jpg

I hate to break it to you, but Stevey did NOT play with a broken Orbital bone. That shot took him out of the rest of the playoffs.

The knee thing, sure. the multitudes of other injuries he had and hid until after the season, yes I agree with you. But in this specific case, no.

Edited by Xitium

It must have happened in the Winter Classic. Because anyone not suffering from a head injury would have went and shook hands with the other team. You know, that tradition crap he's always spewing, yet constantly avoiding.

So he had a concussion during Game 7 of the 2009 playoffs too?

Oh don't worry guys, the best player in the league will be back in a week.

I didn't know Pavel was coming back early!

For Cindy:

crybaby.jpg