• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zetterbergfan

Name Me a Better 2-Way Player Today than Henrik Zetterberg…

Rate this topic

Ewwwwwww... change the title. I think you dragged some HF smell over here with this thread.

Although, my favorite assessment was the guy that said that Crosby is the best player in the league, and plays 2-way hockey... so therefore, he is the best two-way player in the NHL. Greatest logic ever.

Pav and Hank are the flat out best. Bias? maybe. But I have watched quite a bit of hockey in my lifetime and the Wings consistently shell out at least someone in the top 5 at 2-way play. Hank is possibly one of the best I have seen at being just stuck on his guy (see: all Penguins games) and then able to score on the other end and quite thumbup.gif at that, too. Pav's takeaways are just sicknasty and the offensive game is second to none. I need for some good points against it other than time on PK, blocked shots compared to points and what have you. We seriously are ungodly lucky to have these 2 on the same team.

Ewwwwwww... change the title. I think you dragged some HF smell over here with this thread.

Although, my favorite assessment was the guy that said that Crosby is the best player in the league, and plays 2-way hockey... so therefore, he is the best two-way player in the NHL. Greatest logic ever.

:lol:

Best 2 way player in the game on a consistent basis? Currently watching games from the press box with a broken wrist.

OK, granted Dats & Z are like 1A & 1B. And I have to add, if either one of them wanted to concentrate on offense only, there's no question in my mind that either one would lead the league in scoring.

Edited by ogreslayer

OK, granted Dats & Z are like 1A & 1B. And I have to add, if either one of them wanted to concentrate on offense only, there's no question in my mind that either one would lead the league in scoring.

This. And it is quite under appreciated. But whatever, just honored to have them both.

Ville Leino

Nah, Ritola.

Group A.Datsyuk

Group B.Kesler/Zetterberg/M. Koivu

Big bold black line

Group C.Richards/Toews/Couture/Eriksson/Crosby/J. Staal/Bergeron/Zajak/Hossa/Backstrom

I really want to put Zetterberg neck and neck with Datsyuk, but I just have to separate them, Zetterberg does need more recognition though on Selke voting.

If it was the last minute of a game and we are up by one, I want Datsyuk out there. If it's the last minute and the other team is on the Power Play, then I want Zetterberg out there. If there is an empty net involved, i want Draper out there.

"WAAAAH someone insulted my favorite player on HFBoards!"

HFBoards is full of retards (except for a few LGW posters that also post over there). Some of them have the gall to say that Letang, Enstrom, or Byfuglien deserve to get the Norris over Lidstrom. :rolleyes:

Datsyuk is a slightly better two way player than Zetterberg, he does it all season long and makes it look really easy, however Zetterberg really turns on his game post season. That being said if you want me to throw in another name that hasn't been mentioned, Hossa is a damned good two-way player himself.

I'd say Datsyuk, then Kesler and Zetterberg.

I came in here to say this. Datsyuk to me is the best and on his own tier but Zetterberg is not untouchable thats for sure. Kesler is pretty even with him in my eyes, same with Koivu, and all these guys are pretty even offensively with him as well.

There will probably be a lot of homer types in here that say Zettererberg and Datsyuk are by far the best but thats not really true. Kesler is damn good and so is Koivu. Mike Richards is no slouch either, same with Toews. Zetterberg is still great though

I came in here to say this. Datsyuk to me is the best and on his own tier but Zetterberg is not untouchable thats for sure. Kesler is pretty even with him in my eyes, same with Koivu, and all these guys are pretty even offensively with him as well.

There will probably be a lot of homer types in here that say Zettererberg and Datsyuk are by far the best but thats not really true. Kesler is damn good and so is Koivu. Mike Richards is no slouch either, same with Toews. Zetterberg is still great though

If you adjust for quality of competition, Zetterberg is much better than Kesler.

Just saying.

HFboards is full of dimwits. not because i love zetterberg, or because he IS the best 2 way point producing forward in the league, but because HF boards consistently under appreciates any player not named stamkos, crosby, or ovechkin.

Datsyuk is a better two-way player, but that doesn't necessarily mean Hank is the 2nd best player in hockey.

There's a lot of forwards I would take over him.

Which is why I thank god you aren't the GM. Hank is pure money in the playoffs, as you well know.