• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/5 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Coyotes 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

YES! Mike's moving up! Hudler's moving down!

Not sure what's worse. Your blind hatred for Hudler or eva's bind homerism for Hudler hehe.gif. I do know one thing that Babs must be seeing something that Mo is doing being up on the 2nd. We will see what this creates. I am just excited to watch the Hank and Pav show to see what that can create.

This should get some people quite pumped including myself.... Might get Hank rolling with a gino by having someone who can distribute to him.

freep

Datsyuk-Zetterberg-Holmstrom

Cleary-Modano-Bertuzzi blink.gif

Hudler-Filppula-Franzen thumbup.gif

Miller-Helm-Abdelkader

Wasn't that the line combo Babs had for Mo just before he got cut and went on IR? They had just started to get chemistry then if I remember, and I think Cleary had really gotten on a hot streak.

It's right next to a shopping complex which, alongside University of Phoenix Stadium, is in the middle of nowhere.

westgatecitycenter01.jpg

We lived in Glendale for three years. Nice to know that "nowhere" hasn't changed much. It was 113 degrees when we moved from Colorado. :unhappy: I do NOT miss it. I'm guessing every fan has to hold his own portable air conditioner to help the ice conditions. <_<

Edited by Vladifan

I feel bad for Cleary. Wow, I hope he's ready to be the only forward backchecking on that line.

Happy to see Pavel and Z back together. Maybe Hudler's hot hand can rub off some on Mule and Filppula.

Modano floats on offense, not defense. Bertuzzi also is a hectic back checker, it's just the cool thing to say he floats. With Mo's speed, and Bertuzzi's passing and Cleary's hardass work, that line could easily pot a goal tonight.

HEY, it's kind of quiet here.I guess I'll have to stir things up...

Does anybody here work in Human Resources? I would like to publicly humiliate and degrade you, your family, your pets, your neighbor, your barber, your friends, your neighbor's pets, etc.