• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/26 GDT: Maple Leafs 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

This game will also be on the NHL network for those away from Detroit.

Hopefully, not in Texas! They're listing Caps and Canadiens here at 6pm CT. If it were on, I would ONLY be able to watch it on there. Fine by me that it ain't! ;)

If the wings don't get on the ball here and very quickly, we could find ourselves 4-5th place by the end of this. Chicago is 7 points behind, yes, but we play them 3 times and they have a game in hand. I really don't want this to come down to giving Chicago a chance to overtake us by beating us 3 times. Just going to make things harder on ourselves.

We need to take advantage of Toronto tonight and beat them.

We really need to stay top 3 in the conference going into the playoffs.

It's always fun to watch Toronto and Detroit play. If only to pretend Detroit's still in the east.

To me Leafs-Wings is THE original six matchup.

And slightly off topic, but I was reading some article about how the Wings brought up that kid to back up Howard (can't remember his name) and the article mentions how even when players are called up for one game, the Wings put the player's name on a nameplate on his locker (They unfortunately weren't able to with this kid for some reason). Even though it's a small thing, I think it's one of those little touches that make a big difference to players.

This is the one game a year the wings must win for me. I live near Windsor but go to University right in the heart of leafs nation, if the wings lose this one there is a good chance my computer explodes at all the idiotic leafs fans writing on my wall...

Tonight's Officials

Referees Bill McCreary (#7) & Marcus Vinnerborg (#45) Linesmen Thor Nelson (#80) & Vaughan Rody (#73)

During last night's radio broadcast of the Sabres game, they said that it was Mr. McCreary's final regular-season game in Buffalo, as he is answering the call of the Siren of Retirement, once again.

Please win, its going to be a long day at work tomorrow if they lose to the Maple Laughs. I kinda wished Datsyuk was playing so I was abit more confident in a consistent effort, last year they lost 5-2 in Toronto hopefully there is no repeat of that this time around. Go Wings!!

We should focus on playing 20 minutes of solid hockey before we move up to playing a whole 60 minutes. Baby steps.

They have definitely controlled play in periods here and there the past couple games but that's all they have done. Now we need to move on from 20 minute sessions of good hockey and string 3 of those together for a complete game.

Hopefully since it's Jimmy's bday, he plays great, gets a win then gets the guys to buy him some victory/birthday drinks after haha.