• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 4 GDT: Sharks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

I can actually watch this game tonight on TV since I switched to Time Warner from Dish Network so I have Versus now. Awesome I get to watch a non-NBC playoff game on TV, lol.

Let's hope Hank, Pav and Nick bitched some people out and told them to step up their game.

Awesome post. Accurate imho. I hope it goes to 7 games with that coin-toss outcome. Both teams (and their respective fans) deserve that. Note: the Sharks are going to be in shock beginning with tonite's 4 - 1 Wings win, and it will only get more tense for them leading up to game 7. I will be very disappointed if there are no octopus flying tonite. I will be at work, but the DVR will be waiting to show me a Wings victory when I get home.

It wouldn't bother me at all to see this go back to San Jose. I just hope the Wings play such a game tonight that the Wings fans I know can all go away from the game feeling extremely proud of them, regardless of the outcome.

I believe!!

I am just scared this could be Lids' last game and I am not going to miss that. I love the wings....hate this series so far......but I still have faith!

LET'S GO WINGS!

Fear not my friend. I do not have that feeling right now at all. Nick shall return and take the old Red Wings' Captain's pay cut in the process. This won't be the end tonight anyway, fans. Stay positive til our last second ticks off, we aren't buried yet. More hockey to play!!! Anymore clichès I miss??? :lol:goal.gif

Are you kidding me??? ohalloran and watson? buttman really wants to us get swept

these two are tools. they very well can call either way. nothing personal, just business.

Fear not my friend. I do not have that feeling right now at all. Nick shall return and take the old Red Wings' Captain's pay cut in the process. This won't be the end tonight anyway, fans. Stay positive til our last second ticks off, we aren't buried yet. More hockey to play!!! Anymore clichès I miss??? :lol:goal.gif

No I think you got em all :hehe:

I'd like to see a 3-1 win. Not a blowout, but close enough to make the Sharks think. Lets go wings!! :thumbup:

This. For whatever reason the wings seem to always lose the game following a blowout win (game 5 vs pitt, game 7 vs phx, game 4 vs sj, game 4 phx). I think if the wings are able to relax and not worry about the game slipping away they lose the intensity to carry over to the next game

Got a bad feeling about tonight for the first time all series, so does this mean they'll finally win?

At any rate, I'm tired of being disappointed repeatedly, so I'm not expecting them to win. But I'll be watching til the final horn and will be ecstatic if they do. Diehard fan all the way, one game at a time.

Sigh.....this can't seriously be happening, staring down a sweep? The part that sucks the most is how the Wings could've been up 2-1 , if they knew how to play team defense. If/when we lose this series that will have been our downfall. Oh and someone please tell me this is Ericsson's last year on his contract, I haven't been too critical of him but his play just seems to get worse and worse he makes me nervous whenbhes handling the Puck and it figures he was "covering" Thornton when he just basically made Ericsson look like the Joe of a defender he is when Thornton set up the Seto goal in OT.

Are you ready?

No, Detroit, I said, ARE YOU READY?

Then, for the thousands in attendance,

and the millions watching around the world:

Let's get ready to suck it!

And if you're not down with that, we got two words for yah...

4-2 Wings

Dats, Hank, Abdelkader and Helm(EN)

I'm really upset Modano isn't playing tonight. I usually agree with whatever Babs does but I don't understand his logic on this.

Anyways, usually I am all hyper and excited before a game but I think I'm gonna take an extremely cautious approach tonight. I'm hoping a bounce here and there for our boys will happen and that the tides will start turning because it's been so close but we'll see what happens. Got my Bertuzzi shirt on, I'm ready. Don't break my heart, Wings. :(

I'm pulling out all the stops. I'm wearing my Lang jersey and will probably wear my Wing-nut hat as well. These belonged to my dearly departed father, and I only pull them out in times of desperation.

Go Wings!

I'm sure most of us appreciated what you said.

I appreciated what you had to say.

Thanks guys.

I guess my earlier post touched a raw nerve in some LGW members. I understand . . . and it was not my intention. As a Sharks fan it's not always easy to come over here and keep things friendly. Detroit has always been like a more successful older brother to us and we'd like to see our boys drink from the big shiny silver thing someday soon, just like you have so many times over the years.

Any way, good luck tonight. I wouldn't mind seeing this series go a few more games.

I'm pulling out all the stops. I'm wearing my Lang jersey and will probably wear my Wing-nut hat as well. These belonged to my dearly departed father, and I only pull them out in times of desperation.

Go Wings!

Desperate times call for desperate measures! I think they will win for your dad. :thumbup:

* I want a picture of you in your wingnut chapeau, please? ;)

Desperate times call for desperate measures! I think they will win for your dad. :thumbup:

* I want a picture of you in your wingnut chapeau, please? ;)

I don't have a wide-angle lens. Sorry.

The last time I pulled it out was game 7 vs the Pens, but I just had it out. I wasn't actually wearing it.

I honestly think that the Wings will take this one. The losses have been so close. Any game could have gone either way. I think they will come out on a mission tonight.

Go Wings.