• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF: Boston Bruins vs. Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

Random thought: Isn't it odd that the finals went until mid-June? Seriously? This playoff run seemed to take forever.

It doesn't even feel like the Wings were playing any time recently, that's how long it felt.

Season-ending montage on CBC right now. Very cool. Nice shot of Datsyuk.

Originally said Vancouver would take this. Im Canadian but i hate Luongo. The Bruins showed more heart and hunger, Thomas is the best goalie in the world like i said before and congrats to him and the Bruins. Thank God we dont have soft swedes like the Sedins over here, can you be anymore unclutch??? They are Hart trophy finalists/winner but yet the Bruins boys had more hart, good for them.

Marchand and Recchi eclipsed the Sedins and Kesler, them Vancouver players are jokes.

CANADIAN PLAYERS I HATE LIST:

1. CRIESBY

2. LOLUONGO

Guest Heaten

Canucks choke... as expected. I was surprised when they made it out of the first round, but I knew they weren't winning the cup. They don't have what it takes to win the cup.

Kesler was their best player, he only had 1 assist and was a -6 in the series. Overrated!

Damn... Never watched a riot before as it happened.

I was right in the middle of the WTO riot in Seattle in 1999 with my wife and kids. Purely by accident. One minute we go into a restaurant to get some lunch, an hour later there's cops in riot gear everywhere and chasing protesters down the street. It was a pretty weird experience. I had been to some protests before but never with rubber bullets and tear gas being used.

I was right in the middle of the WTO riot in Seattle in 1999 with my wife and kids. Purely by accident. One minute we go into a restaurant to get some lunch, an hour later there's cops in riot gear everywhere and chasing protesters down the street. It was a pretty weird experience. I had been to some protests before but never with rubber bullets and tear gas being used.

Oh, this reminds me that I've actually seen a small riot before and had to breathe some tear gas. I was a bystander, but wind blew the gas around.

There's already a Wikipedia page for this riot: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Vancouver_Riot

A man was taken to hospital with a head injury. Police say several fans wearing canucks attire poured 7 jerry cans filled with gasoline over a black Honda Civic parked in front of the stadium. The vehicle was said to have Boston Bruins flags surrounding the car.
Edited by P. Marlowe

This was a great playoffs by far the most non wings games I have watch in any playoffs ever. Yeah it sucks the Red Wings couldent win it but I was very impressed how they came back from down 3-0 games 4,5, and 6 were some of my favorite games. I can't wait for nhl network to start replaying all the series especially the sharks series so I can watch 4,5,6 again.