• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pasha 13

RFA/UFA Signings

Rate this topic

Sooo after White whats left lol... Anybody...??? Or is trade our only option?

Kaberle and White are our top two options right know. Kaberle is the better player, but White comes cheaper and has the right-handed shot. If we sign White we'd still have cap space to sign/trade for a forward.

How about signing Fleischmann, White and a backup?

Well who knows he could be in deep conversations with Brad Richards and Thomas Kaberle. We don't know. I'll reserve mt judgement until the end of the period.

i highly doubt he gets richards.... other teams are going in person to visit and holland and drw haven't even been mentioned by anyone in the media. kaberle is overrated.

I will say I think Holland has dropped the ball so far this off-season.

If he doesn't trade Hudler, he already has 14 fwds. He now has 6 defensemen and 1 goalie. So 9.9M to sign a d-man and a goalie. I hope he doesn't plan on keeping all that money unspent. I mean they said Richards will cost someone around $6.5M, how about a 10 year $62M contract to become a Red Wing...

if i was holland i would be looking at doughty big time.

who is our number 1 dman after next year? kronwall? we 9mil to sign a dman and backup.

THIS. but with the way things have gone so far i don't see holland bringing him here considering all the hurdles in bringing a top RFA like that. holland wants those picks wayyy to much to get doughty.