• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

21 hours ago, kipwinger said:

What are you talking about? I don't remember Franz Nielsen's contract aging badly after he was signed long term at the age of 31.

I don't remember Nielsen ever putting up to 2 prior 95 point seasons, a 73 pt season at 31, or coming fresh off being a catalyst for a Stanley Cup victory prior to signing his contract either.

Kadri's contract will be fine for the first 2, maybe 3 years. After that, it will be awful.

8 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Stephen Weiss also shined after his prime years.

See my comments above.

51 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I don't remember Nielsen ever putting up to 2 prior 95 point seasons, a 73 pt season at 31, or coming fresh off being a catalyst for a Stanley Cup victory prior to signing his contract either.

Kadri's contract will be fine for the first 2, maybe 3 years. After that, it will be awful.

See my comments above.

What about Abdelkader?

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

See my comments above.

I'm genuinely confused, who are you talking about here?

Sucks bc Weiss was actually a really good underrated player IMO. Played on some bad panthers teans and was hoping to watch him acheive his potential here. Injuries are a ***** and he shouldnt have lied to holland about them. 

17 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Sucks bc Weiss was actually a really good underrated player IMO. Played on some bad panthers teans and was hoping to watch him acheive his potential here. Injuries are a ***** and he shouldnt have lied to holland about them. 

Yah, his groin and hip were shot.  I cant believe they didnt catch that in a physical.  Team's physician cost the Ilitch's 24.5 mil.

>Miller bullys
>Miller drafted by ARI anyway
>Fans flip
>ARI release Miller
>Miller doesn't apologize
>Bruins sign Miller anyway
>Fans flip
>Bruins release Miller

What is going on here?