• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Aussie_Wing

2008 Red Wings

Rate this topic

I know this is random, but I stumbled across this...

As they interviewed of all the Black Aces too, there are some really young kids in there. I can't decide who is more hilarious, Ericsson or Kindl. :lol:

Oh and watching this badly makes me want to see us win the SC again.

My name is GMR, I'm from Jerkwater, USA, and my favorite player growing up was Steve Yzerman. :D

I like to do that too.

I'm Barrie _________, my hometown is _________ Ontario, and my favorite player growing up was Steve Yzerman.

I enjoyed hearing players say Lidstrom and Chelios was their favorite players. It must have been a thrill to be on the same team and be friends with them.

Be honest...

How many of you even remembered that Mark Hartigan was part of our team that year? (I know I completely forgot until seeing that video just now, lol)

Also, Stuart needs to bring back that bearded look!

I still don't know who he is :S

Be honest...

How many of you even remembered that Mark Hartigan was part of our team that year? (I know I completely forgot until seeing that video just now, lol)

Also, Stuart needs to bring back that bearded look!

i actually remember Hartigan but only because i was looking at my hockey cards the other day and i have a Hartigan Thrashers rookie card by my Wings cards. But when he was in the video i had no idea who he was until he said his name

from youtube comments:

"I'm Pavel Datsyuk, I'm from Yekaterinburg Russia, My favourite player is me because I make all goalie look like retarded inbred monkey child on nighty basis."

lolol pretty much

Datsyuk is the f*#$@#$ man

Edited by wolverine1817