• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
IrishWing19

Did Zetterberg lose his cup ring?

Rate this topic

Saw this over on Reddit. Guy put up a photo on Facebook of a ring he found in the Andiamo's in the RenCen.

Looks like it's the real deal, hope he does the right thing and returns it to the Wings.

Edited by IrishWing19

Most likely the story is BS. I have a picture of one of Doug Brown's Stanley Cup rings on my hand next to my wedding ring (which is pretty unique). I took the picture at a signing that he was letting people try on one of his rings while signing and taking pics. So it would not be hard for this person to get a picture with a wings ring, especially one that may do signings.

I don't believe that's the real ring, or atleast I can't see the numbers. Legitimate Stanley Cup rings have each players number on it, and quite frankly that would be the first thing I took a picture of if I had just found a "real" ring.

Thats not Hanks ring. The 2008 rings are the Ruby encrusted ones surrounded by gold - this one is a replica you can buy for a couple hundred bucks. This guys just trying to trick some poor meatsack into giving him a couple grand.

Thats not Hanks ring. The 2008 rings are the Ruby encrusted ones surrounded by gold - this one is a replica you can buy for a couple hundred bucks. This guys just trying to trick some poor meatsack into giving him a couple grand.

Nope, definitely the 2008 ring, the 1998 and 2002 were ruby and gold.

I don't think the guy is a ****** for taking a picture and posting about it. I would too. I think he's a ****** for asking "should I sell it or call the Wings?"

Jackass.

I think he's a ****** for saying Zetter-something, yeah f*** off bud.

Guest Heaten

The real rings have 6 diamonds across the top of the Stanley cup carving. The replica's in the ebay link have 4 diamonds across the top of the cup. His has 6 diamonds.

Also the fakes look cheap and fake. Is there a place you can buy quality replicas?

Saw this over on Reddit. Guy put up a photo on Facebook of a ring he found in the Andiamo's in the RenCen.

Looks like it's the real deal, hope he does the right thing and returns it to the Wings.

Thank you for feeding the trolls =/

He should take it to Pawn Stars. Rick and Corey will see that it's a replica within seconds.

Guest The Production Line

You're thinking of the 2002 Stanley Cup Ring.