• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game Three GDT : Predators 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

1,061 posts in this topic

That's BS!! I know it shouldn't have counted, but why the hell do other teams all benefit from lucky crap all year, but the Wings always get boned. Gotta catch a break sometime.

a few extra seconds probably rolled on that clock for various things over the course of the period. can we review that?

I was thinking some time could have been lost on the penalty they had just called.

It'd be nice if lightning struck the Toronto office and it was out of power.

Then the call on the ice would have stood.

You would have to think that the Preds organization was in the refs ears before this series started. I hate complaining about reffing but holy s*** is it terrible. Quincey gets called for a cross check and they have done the same thing 3 times since then with no call. So bad.

Seems after Stuart s*** the bed the team has come together nicely. Time to dominate. Let's go wings!!!

In a bizarre kind of way, I'm glad that goal didn't count. We tie it up, and we're liable to go back to sleepwalking through the 4rd. Now that we're still behind the Detroit Red Wings will actaully turn up for their usual 20 minute effort.

Seems after Stuart s*** the bed the team has come together nicely. Time to dominate. Let's go wings!!!

Stuart's bed is full of s*** over the last few weeks.

redwings4life likes this

They don't even review that on the other side and find a reason to call a penalty at the same time :-).

Bring this momentum into the third and they'll get this thing.

Where's the home ice advantage?

The clock operator can go to hell for that.

If it was Pittsburgh, they'd figure out how to get that clock down to a millionth of a second to award the goal. <_<

In a bizarre kind of way, I'm glad that goal didn't count. We tie it up, and we're liable to go back to sleepwalking through the 4rd. Now that we're still behind the Detroit Red Wings will actaully turn up for their usual 20 minute effort.

A tie game trumps any kind of momentum ever.

Wait lol... did Rinne try to attack Suter at the end of that period thinking it was a Wings player?

A tie game trumps any kind of momentum ever.

I'll take to goal any day, but I don't mind starting the period on the PP. It'll eliminate any luck bounce goal by Nashville early in the 3rd. We can continue with our momentum.

Edited by Barrie

Was thinking the same thing.

Not that I wouldn't have taken the goal, but this team only really seems to turn it to 10 when it's got a big chip on its collective shoulder. So it should be an interesting 3rd.

What do you know? We DID get screwed. Just saw this on Twitter.

Iwas right. I hear the whistle for the penalty with the clock at 12.0or late in the 11's. Faceoff comes with 10.9 left.

Thank God for CBC. I couldn't take NBC anymore. Should have known better to begin with.

You are SO lucky to have a choice. :angry: