• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

Bryz's new mask - cool Star Wars theme.

Rate this topic

I think it's cool, aside from yoda's red lightsaber. I don'tget why everyone bashes Bryz though, he isn't the leagues best goaltender but he isn't all that bad either, he just has an awful defense to work with, not his fault really, he did great overseas though

Thank heavens. I thought I was seeing things when I saw that light saber. However, since others have pointed it out, I know that I am the sane one.

Thank heavens Ryan Miller doesn't have one.

Aside from EvilYoda! dabbling in the Dark Side, I have to say that it's pretty cool, but then I'm a Star Wars geek.

Thank heavens. I thought I was seeing things when I saw that light saber. However, since others have pointed it out, I know that I am the sane one.

Aside from EvilYoda! dabbling in the Dark Side, I have to say that it's pretty cool, but then I'm a Star Wars geek.

i think it would make more sense for Ryan Miller to have one lol

I love the "Thank heavens Ryan Miller doesn't have one" line.