• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

beachwing

Wings Make Offer to Danny D!

Rate this topic

500 posts in this topic

I'm hoping it's his agent (Meehan) trying to drum up as much attention as possible. Otherwise I don't understand the delay if he is in fact choosing Detroit.

Why?!

Wishful thinking on Son of a Wing's part, I'm afraid. I seriously hope I'm wrong though and will be happy to eat crow.

Bring on Dekeyser in the red and white!

Dominator2005 likes this

Last week it was between: DET, STL, NSH, ANA & EDM.

By yesterday, his shortlist had been narrowed down to every NHL team but Columbus...

Says the guy posting on a sports forum on teh interwebs.

i meant it in a way that he went from being a college player turning pro, to Nick Lidstrom in a matter of a few days. The only issue is that he hasn't even stepped on pro ice yet.

Hardcore Hockey Talk ‏@HChockeytalk 16 m

I'm hearing that a decision may be happening in the next 30 minutes from the #DeKeyser Camp. My bet is still on the #RedWings

Why?!

Why do I hope that? Because otherwise I don't see how the delay would be in Detroit's favor as far as landing him.

Why would his agent do that? I don't know it gets people talking and gets his name out there. Just take a look at how many articles have been written in the media about the guy in the last couple days.

i meant it in a way that he went from being a college player turning pro, to Nick Lidstrom in a matter of a few days. The only issue is that he hasn't even stepped on pro ice yet.

What else do we have to do on a Friday when many of us aren't working? :D

hopefully he can play forward, on Datsyuks line.

Apparently scouts and coaches thought he was s forward with the way he skates

Twitter's starting to leak that DeKeyser picked us.

Not going to believe anything until it's official. Suter sweeps went exactly the same way.

Twitter's starting to leak that DeKeyser picked us.

Not going to believe anything until it's official. Suter sweeps went exactly the same way.

And just this week Iginla was a Bruin until it was official.

FYI, "The Rumor Wire" on twitter has only 90something followers, so take his/her updates with a grain of salt.

This whole thing is going exactly like the Suter sweepstakes, only it was Hockeyinsiderr, not TheRumorWire.

Dominator2005 and Serratoni like this

Twitter is starting to explode on the Tigers and now for the Wings with Danny D, hopefully that's a good sign.

Does Verlander already know Danny D signed with us and thats his big news:)

Geezuz I hope Mr I saved some $$$ for the Wings.....202 million to JV awesome!!!!

Edited by beachwing