• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

beachwing

Wings Make Offer to Danny D!

Rate this topic

500 posts in this topic

I wouldn't count on it. There's been no announcement, just a guy saying Dekeyser will probably make a decision by noon. I'm betting he doesn't announce til later tonight if he does at all today.

His agent was the one that said Danny will be announcing by noon, not speculation.

I wouldn't count on it. There's been no announcement, just a guy saying Dekeyser will probably make a decision by noon. I'm betting he doesn't announce til later tonight if he does at all today.

Well it is more than some guy, people are also saying the agent said noon today.

Told by agent Don Meehan, that Dan DeKeyser will make a decision on a team before noon tomorrow.

Not likely to be a decision until tomorrow by college UFA D Dan DeKeyser.

either I way i hope it is sooner rather than later!!

I read that earlier. the writer is CLEARLY an oilers fan, so i cannot take him seriously when he is trying to justify why the oilers should get him... he is just way too biased. He makes a quick point about how its between the oilers and wings, and then spends the entire article talking about how the oilers are the better choice to go to pretty much.

I hope you weren't tossing and turning over a hockey game!

Nope, over a hockey signing, the same way I would lose sleep if I was waiting for an announcement as to whether or not Datsyuk was going to re-sign with us

Nothing on the twitter front. All things quiet. We're in the final countdown here boys... 1 hour and counting

tumblr_lqa1y41nbN1qg6fj0.gif

Here's hoping we all find out soon.

He might not be off the mark, though. The Oilers have been the Other Team mentioned since day one. And his reasons are compelling. They should be good soon, and a young player could be sold on that.

He might not be off the mark, though. The Oilers have been the Other Team mentioned since day one. And his reasons are compelling. They should be good soon, and a young player could be sold on that.

Maybe, if the cap doesn't break the whole team apart before they are good. My point is, if you are going to write an article talking about two teams that are front runners for a free agent, talk about the pros and cons of both teams, don't just be a homer and talk abouthow great your favourite team is and mention like 2 sentences about the other team

ogreslayer likes this

Getting to crunch time. I want him as much as anybody. Be just provides insurance in case Holland decides to put on his finishing tie and get a deal done

Colo to GR for conditioning according to J

KHAN!!!!

I figured if he hadn't announced by Wednesday, he was going with someone other than the Wings. He wouldn't keep others waiting that long only to sign with the obvious. The question is who did he decide on?

George Malik mentioned that technically, DeKeyser has until the trade deadline to make his decision and still play this season...

So there's always a chance we might still have to wait awhile to find out his decision...

wingsfan4795 likes this

Kukla's Korner suggested last night that Holland stayed in the Midwest instead of joining the team after his pitch to Dekeyser.

LET THE RAMPANT SPECULATION BEG... err continue.

I can only hope he's simply calling teams right now and allowing them to hear from him first that they are not going to get him. Otherwise, it's bad on his agency to announce he will have a decision by noon and not have anything announced or any information pending.

George Malik mentioned that technically, DeKeyser has until the trade deadline to make his decision and still play this season...

So there's always a chance we might still have to wait awhile to find out his decision...

Yet if he actually wants to play this season he should realize the earlier he decides the better. Will need time to adapt to a new system not to mention the speed and tempo of the NHL.

The latest reports are saying he will be making his decision sometime today. Hard to get our hopes up just yet. But hopefully his Michigan-ties and him growing up a Wings fan (and his favorite all time player was Lidstrom) will be enough to sway him our way

I'm hearing on twitter that his decision will come within yet another 30 minutes (12:20 pm as I write this).

I can't believe that the wait is a good sign for Detroit. Not buying the "Iginla hoopla" excuse.

Why so conflicted Danny?

social media has ruined sports.

Says the guy posting on a sports forum on teh interwebs.

Dominator2005 and Namingway like this

I'm hearing on twitter that his decision will come within yet another 30 minutes (12:20 pm as I write this).

I can't believe that the wait is a good sign for Detroit. Not buying the "Iginla hoopla" excuse.

Why so conflicted Danny?

Says the guy posting on a sports forum on teh interwebs.

This!!!!

Serratoni likes this

I'm hoping it's his agent (Meehan) trying to drum up as much attention as possible. Otherwise I don't understand the delay if he is in fact choosing Detroit.

Serratoni likes this

I'm hoping it's his agent (Meehan) trying to drum up as much attention as possible. Otherwise I don't understand the delay if he is in fact choosing Detroit.

Why?!