• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Serratoni

Wings sign D Dan DeKeyser to 2-year deal

Rate this topic

Well, it did kinda help that he was FROM Michigan. If he wasn't, I'm too sure he signs here. But who knows...

Good signing nonetheless.

Yeah, well if its Hollands fault that Parise and Suter's wife are from Minnesota, then Holland can get the credit for DeKeyser being from Michigan, y'know ;)

Yeah, well if its Hollands fault that Parise and Suter's wife are from Minnesota, then Holland can get the credit for DeKeyser being from Michigan, y'know ;)

It's nice to be on the end finally where a player is from Michigan and wants to play for the Wings and picks the Wings over 29 other teams. No trade partner needed for this one and aside from Stevie Y in Tampa, the other 28 GM's can suck it!

That pretty much sums up how I feel about Dekeyser signing with the Wings, and it feels good. :)

Guest esmeralda575

Yes. That is why he signed with Detroit. I heard that he likes pizza. He got 2 little Caesars coupon as a signing bonus from Holland. This is what he got.Detroit owner doesn't have the money. He haven't signed anyone in the last 5 years and never will. Detroit have to wait until his son takes over the ownership, I guess.

Yes. That is why he signed with Detroit. I heard that he likes pizza. He got 2 little Caesars coupon as a signing bonus from Holland. This is what he got.Detroit owner doesn't have the money. He haven't signed anyone in the last 5 years and never will. Detroit have to wait until his son takes over the ownership, I guess.

He hasn't the money? Then how do you explain spending over $182 million on two players in one day?

I'd like to be so broke that I could afford to "not have the money" like Mr. I.

[/sarcasm]

Either you are clueless or my sarcasm meter is broken...

Guest esmeralda575

But, not the present...lol..

Well done WIngs, well done.

The future's so bright... :blind:

512x.jpg

^^^ The near half-billion dollars in that photo would like a word with you.