• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

4/27 GDT - Red Wings 3 @ Stars 0

Rate this topic

Words can't describe how happy I am that Columbus didn't make it. Especially since they won out.

So happy those idiots are suffering right now, despite all their hard work.

Good luck keeping Gaborik!

Per Babs in the post game interview, "If not for Dan Cleary, we don't make the playoffs".

Fixed. ;)

Just watched the game.

I LOVE this team. The way they've been playing the last 5-10 games has been fantastic to watch. Everyone's stepping up, and it's been lead by Z, Dats, Mule and Howard. Feels good to have one's faith in the team and players rewarded, and I think we have a chance against the Ducks. We're underdogs but crazier upsets have happened. This team, right now, is better than a 7th seed. Get Tatar in there above Cleary and ride this wave we're on.

Long time lurker, seldom poster.

Beating Dallas to clinch was awesome. Wings are the 7th seed facing the quacks. Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.

Wings still have to travel to the West coast in a best of seven. It's a different beast.

But I will say Wings in 6.

Someone should make a music video with Detroit winning there last 4 games to make the playoffs. Using the track Don't Stop Believing. I'm proud of the Detroit Red Wings for not giving up and making it to the playoffs. Had we lost one game during this streak we wouldn't have made it. Win or Lose in the playoffs I'm proud of the Red Wings for what they did to make these years playoffs.

Guest Playmaker

Words can't describe how happy I am that Columbus didn't make it. Especially since they won out.

So happy those idiots are suffering right now, despite all their hard work.

Good luck keeping Gaborik!

Fixed. ;)

I would have rather seen Columbus make the playoffs than Minnesota. Columbus has done what it needed to do to build a winning team. They have a star goaltender, a good solid young core and draft picks up the wazoo to deal with and have made good solid trades. I don't get the Columbus hate.

Oh man....what a game. Got back into town late last night and I'm still recovering from Sat.

If you can believe this, I was almost removed from the game for 'excessive cheering'. Yeah, that's news to me as well.

Some ******* told me to have a safe limo trip home. I told him to stay classy. Then he proceeded to ask how many cups we had??? Yeah, confused why that was even a question. Poor Stars' fans, nothing to cheer about that night and they were outnumbered 2-1 in their own home.

Great win by the Wings, too bad I had to take my hat home. I wanted some damn curly fries.

Bring on the Ducks!!!

I also made it on NHL.com, I'm in this photo just to the right of the hot blonde in the beanie in my WC jersey. There were quite a few of them around the arena.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/gallerylanding.htm?id=36072&iid=1105460

167677644_slide.jpg