• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF - (6) Sharks vs. (3) Canucks

Rate this topic

Talk about a no-win situation; can't they both lose? I'm still upset with both these teams for their abysmal, shameful performance in the WCF. If I have to pick one to make it out of this round, it would be the Sharks for 2 reasons. 1, then the Sharks would go up against Chicago, and that would be awesome to see them try and beat up on each other. 2, the city of Vancouver can't take another loss later in the playoffs. One and done is best.

Talk about a no-win situation; can't they both lose? I'm still upset with both these teams for their abysmal, shameful performance in the WCF. If I have to pick one to make it out of this round, it would be the Sharks for 2 reasons. 1, then the Sharks would go up against Chicago, and that would be awesome to see them try and beat up on each other. 2, the city of Vancouver can't take another loss later in the playoffs. One and done is best.

I'm assuming you hope the wings win lol... And if we do then we got Chicago not San Jose. We would be the lowest seed (7th) to San Jose's 6th.

I'm assuming you hope the wings win lol... And if we do then we got Chicago not San Jose. We would be the lowest seed (7th) to San Jose's 6th.

My humblest apologies - you are indeed correct. I should cease figuring these things out at 8am. Well, then that leaves the well being of the city of Vancouver alone.

Competition for gold in Olympic diving and nothing more.

Exactly.

nucks in 7

I wonder if when kesler dives to the ice, it prompts thornton to fall too? Do they use their magical diving powers for good ever? Or just for pure evil?

Always evil! Throw Burish onto the diving team and remember Thornton falling to the ice after barely being touched by a stick like a lightsaber cut his legs off.

Interesting to see how Schneider fares in a full series this year around.

Schneider has an undisclosed injury, is day to day, but is a probable starter for game 1. It will be interesting to see if he can go the whole series...either way, I am still going with Vancouver, I just cannot stand the Sharks...bleh!

Sharks commentary guys are in full blown homer mode tonight. Wow. This game is extremely physical. Canucks score right now in scrum in front of net

They already called the two green dudes the 2 "40 year old virgins"

Mr. Cleans got jokes lol!