• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 4 GDT : Ducks 2 @ Red Wings 3 (OT) - (Series tied, 2-2)

Rate this topic

i'm sure this has been typed five times at least but i just saw the game-winner on the dvr so i have to say how about nyquist and brunner each with an overtime gw goal!? they can do this. maybe in game five if they get 42 odd-man rushes they can convert one!

Easily the cleanest "Kronwall" yet!

You get a Kronwall! You get a Kronwall! EVERYONE GETS A KRONWALL!

OPRAH_WINFREY.jpg

Ugh....please. I appreciate the connection you are making but please, PLEASE do not associate anything Detroit with Oprah 'I am the Queen of the World" Winfrey....thank you.

edit: I'd like to see this ***** get Kronwalled...as a matter a fact I'd love to see her get Abdelkader'd...

Edited by LeftWinger

Brunner quietly leads the team in points, 4 in 4 games. He and Nyquist are effective together.

And yet Babs called him out in the presser (yesterday? pregame? I forget).. something about "he doesn't work as hard as I'd like.. but then he scores a goal, so what do I know?"

So, he gets used sparingly (11 and change TOI) and BAM! Johnny on the spot for the winner.

edit: forgive me, according to the box score, he was on the ice for Dats' goal and I misread it as an assist.

Edited by FireCaptain

Wow, what a solid effort by the team tonight. The refs really put away their whistles in the latter half of the third period and OT. I kind of liked it though.

Eaves impressed me most with both his forecheck and backcheck. Also, Zetterberg stood out--had 8 shots! I'd like Tootoo back in the lineup but can't seem to replace him with anyone. Sammy was the quietest to me.

The Red Wings dominated that OT. I would have been super depressed if they lost after all their hard work in that OT

Guest irishock

Why is everyone so down on Brunner for his giveaway on saturday? What, we'd lose 3-0 instead of 4-0?

Damn I can't believe I missed overtime, my dad texted me and was freaking out when they scored. Which in turn made me start freaking out. I saw all the regulation periods and the boys looked great tonight. Definitely put their hearts into this game. If they can play like that on Wednesday i'll be one happy camper. Jimmy played great too, he was due for a good game, I could tell he's been struggling lately. I'm glad he got a good win under his belt for this series... Now unleash Toots already

We're too young now.

Yes, and in a few years we will be too average-aged

The most impressive thing is that we won despite the fact that EJ Hradek predicted a ducks victory. He has a pretty good track record with predictions

Edited by wingsfan4795