• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 6 GDT : Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4 (OT) - (Series Tied 3-3)

Rate this topic

eaves and lashoff out ... WTF .... 1st off eaves has been great for a 4th line player in my opinion and is always creating chances and shooting on net which we need ... were gonna take out a big player in lashoff and replace him with coliacovo(highly overrated in my opinion) who hasnt played in like a month and isnt as big or physical as lashoff can be on the ducks players

And babcock keeps samuelsson in whos been terrible and along with bertuzzi thats 2 players who barely played all year playing tonight

ill be rooting for detroit tonight but if they lose it wont be unexpected

i seriously dont get babcock sometimes ... too in love with these washed up veterans

and i just noticed bertuzzi and samuelsson will both be on the 4th line ... WOW thats what the line needs 2 old players whos barely played all year ya thats not asking for our 4th line to be a big minus tonight

Do you even watch the game? Lashoff was terrible last game and very average in general. It's game 6, we can't lose..no time to wonder if this kid can turn it around. He's going to be a good d man but he's in over his head.

Do you even watch the game? Lashoff was terrible last game and very average in general. It's game 6, we can't lose..no time to wonder if this kid can turn it around. He's going to be a good d man but he's in over his head.

so samelsson sucks in 2 games but gets away with it because he got a rebound goal and lashoff who has a future here gets tossed a side for a s***ty coliacovo who hasnt played in forever???

eaves deserves to play

so excited about this team and whats occured over the last 3 weeks!

I for one love seeing the level of excitement and fun the younger guys are having playing Redwing playoff hockey.

Our playoff streak is alive and well and thiS series is going to pay huge dividends in our teams growth as contenders in years to come!!

Lets take this back to Cali and suck the life out of them on their home mushy ice!!

eaves and lashoff out ... WTF .... 1st off eaves has been great for a 4th line player in my opinion and is always creating chances and shooting on net which we need ... were gonna take out a big player in lashoff and replace him with coliacovo(highly overrated in my opinion) who hasnt played in like a month and isnt as big or physical as lashoff can be on the ducks players

True. I thought Lashoff had a decent game. But Cola can play the puck. And thats exactly what we need right now the way the Ducks are pressuring on us.

7-2 in home elimination games since the 1994-95 season.

1996 Conference Semis Game 7 - St. Louis (W)
1996 Conference Final Game 5 - Colorado (W)
1999 Conference Semis Game 6 - Colorado (L)
2002 Conference Final Game 7 - Colorado (W)
2009 Conference Semis Game 7 - Anaheim (W)
2009 Stanley Cup Final Game 7 - Pittsburgh (L)
2010 Conference Quarterfinals Game 4 - San Jose (W)
2011 Conference Semis Game 4 - San Jose (W)
2011 Conference Semis Game 6 - San Jose (W)

We're in London, UK (THANKS for keeping track of the charity thingie, Vladdy16!) . We've not been online much because it was costing a fortune. But we're in a hotel here now and it's free! Whee! It's also now 12:10 am here, while it's not even game time there. Aaaack! We'll know the score tomorrow. BUT OUR BOYZ CAN AND MUST DO THIS. GO, BELOVED RED WINGS!!

Out with the wife running some errands and doing a semi date night. She's next door in Subway while our daughter eats, I'm in the awesome Indian restaurant next door jacking the wi-fi from Subway. Unfortunately we are in Vestal, NY and the bar TV is locked to the Rangers game. I'll be checking in when I can, and also from the stores we hit afterwards that have wifi.

Let's Go Wings!