• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCSF Game 6 GDT- Blackhawks 4 @ Red Wings 3, - (Series tied 3-3)

Rate this topic

Get the puck up on Crawford. So what does this team do? They shoot at his feet.

Hey, this season has been a success either way, it would just be nice to see a Red Wings team actually overachieve when they are facing a team clearly superior in talent like Chicago is....but that doesn't ever seem to happen either due to brainless plays or stupid bounces.

Guest The Axe

Remember all those PP's we blew? Yeah.

Exactly. Tough to score 4 even strength goals.

Backup Crawford outplaying Howard

not good not good at all

Lol

we're really back to blaming Howard already again? FFS... the Defensive breakdowns have hung him out to dry on both of these last goals really. I find it hard to point any blame at him for whats gone on tonight... Get real.

Ridiculous. They call the high stick on Smith, their 2nd goal doesn't happen. Shades of 2007 against the Ducks with O'Halloran.

This isn't over. Plenty of time to get it back. Let's Go Wings!

Thanks for nothing guys! Good Night and don't even bother watching game 7 b/c we all know what will happen! Same old Wings can't score and can't clear the puck out of their zone when multiple players have it on their sticks!

Now I must same something you guys might not like but it goes like this "Go Hawks b/c I don't want Crybaby and his Pens to win it"! I'll take any team but Cindy Crybaby hoisting that Cup!

Get the puck up on Crawford. So what does this team do? They shoot at his feet.

Hey, this season has been a success either way, it would just be nice to see a Red Wings team actually overachieve when they are facing a team clearly superior in talent like Chicago is....but that doesn't ever seem to happen either due to brainless plays or stupid bounces.

Did you watch game 2, 3, and 4 in this series? They've been overachieving.

Thanks for nothing guys! Good Night and don't even bother watching game 7 b/c we all know what will happen! Same old Wings can't score and can't clear the puck out of their zone when multiple players have it on their sticks!

Now I must same something you guys might not like but it goes like this "Go Hawks b/c I don't want Crybaby and his Pens to win it"! I'll take any team but Cindy Crybaby hoisting that Cup!

You're back!

Brendan Smith should do everyone a favor and just say he got hurt and can't play the rest of the game. Instead, he'll probably continue to assist the Blackhawks by remaining in the game. What a complete waste.