Photo
- - - - -

WCSF Game 6 GDT- Blackhawks 4 @ Red Wings 3, - (Series tied 3-3)

• Please log in to reply
1258 replies to this topic

#301 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,062 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:52 PM

Huge that the 4th line broke the ice. Datsyuk, Franzen and Zetterberg all seemed to be heating up late in the period. We need to carry the play, and Howard has to close the door the rest of the way.

#NOMOREKINDL

#302 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

crawford gives up a lot of rebounds out of his glove

YES, he does.  And we have to take advantage of that.

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#303 wingfan1991

wingfan1991

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Franzen isn't skating at all,

He's flying you being sarcastic? He's gonna have the big game here!

#304 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Good job Eaves. Wings came on late in the period. Kindl, kindly remove yourself from the ice asap Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Kindl is performing his 3rd-pairing role adequately Sent from my PC using Firefox

:P

#305 gowings00

gowings00

No Talent Goon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,845 posts

Pierre's problems usually start when he's slurping on Crysby's c***.

c***? Coke? Why would he be slurping on Crosby's......oh.....wait....I see what you did there.

#306 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,851 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

Someone should show Abs that Seabrook hit in the intermission so he gets good and pissed at that no call and f***s him up in the 2nd.

From what I've seen of Abby's brain power, I'd rather he not do anything at all.   

He doesn't know when to make a move and when not to.  

According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#307 NHLrules?

NHLrules?

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

I can actually hear Milkberry's boner all the way out here in Ft. Collins, CO.

#308 Marty Barry

Marty Barry

Buzkashi Grandmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,380 posts

That's right s***cago, you better pay some attention to our secondary scorers too.  Don't know where we will strike from next.

#309 datterberg1340

datterberg1340

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:54 PM

thank goodness it's tied after 1, didn't look so good for most of that period

Wings have got to be the better team at even strength b/c I do not see us winning the special teams battle, Hawks PK is owning us

so, we've gotta be smarter and harder than them in every other facet and keep them on their heels until the refs start calling them for their penalties

#310 BuckeyeWingsfan80

BuckeyeWingsfan80

The more the better

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:54 PM

c***? Coke? Why would he be slurping on Crosby's......oh.....wait....I see what you did there.

Actually it didn't edit it, so I went back and did it so I didn't cause any distraction.

Don't take it from fans on LGW, take it from his peers. NHL players have spoken and they think Tootoo is the dirtiest player in the league.

Get a clue already.

#311 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

Ohalloran is the kiss of death for the wings. First impression - wings too uptight. Passing is ugly.

Totally agree.  If anything, they were trying too hard.  Looked like in about the last 5 minutes they started getting their timing and rhythm.  We shall see.   :shocking:

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#312 Marty Barry

Marty Barry

Buzkashi Grandmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,380 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

NBC intermission summed up in 4 words....  hawks are so amazing

Because pitt isn't playing tonight.  A tays vs. crysby final would be an all out bukkake fest.

#313 ValpoHockey

ValpoHockey

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 202 posts

Toews or however the hell you spell it should have gotten thrown out of the dot on the faceoff where they scored. Absolute joke of a puck drop. Toews starts with his stick on the ice, Hank swats twice, his stick ends up on the ice and Toews in the air for a clean win that sets up the goal. I don't understand why the ref waited that long and dropped that puck when the away teams stick was in the air.

#314 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Franzen isn't skating at all,

He also had a chance to make a legitimate hit on the boards about 8 minutes in and just skated away.  Franzen, the Floater.  

#315 freshy

freshy

Freshy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Please, for the love of all that is Holy. Please, don't come out in the 2nd & shat the bed in the first 3 minutes Wings

You gotta be the QB to win the MVP baby! You can't be the punter.

#316 The Axe

The Axe

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

Kindl is performing his 3rd-pairing role adequately Sent from my PC using Firefox

Agreed. Kindl is good. Sent from my Motorola Pager using DOS.
:P

#317 MTU_Huskies963

MTU_Huskies963

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

do they seriously use the same troop salute commercial everytime?

#318 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

Other than Dan Cleary, we don't have anyone who can score goals right now.  

Damn.  You're right.  What's up with that?  

#319 Playmaker

Playmaker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:00 PM

NBC intermission summed up in 4 words....  hawks are so amazing

Really?  I heard them say the Hawks started out great, which they did, and the Wings started coming on after Toews penalty, which they did, and that they liked how Babcock got into their sh-- after starting off so bad? 

#320 The Axe

The Axe

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:00 PM

Toews or however the hell you spell it should have gotten thrown out of the dot on the faceoff where they scored. Absolute joke of a puck drop. Toews starts with his stick on the ice, Hank swats twice, his stick ends up on the ice and Toews in the air for a clean win that sets up the goal. I don't understand why the ref waited that long and dropped that puck when the away teams stick was in the air.

This is too fine. I just want a game with maybe 1 pp each period for each team. So far so good.