• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

gdt
WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 2 OT (CHI wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

1,125 posts in this topic

He was. He was more pissed about the benches being side by side than anything else though. That's all he went on his rant about, nothing about the filpulla play really, only that it happened, and it shouldn't because the benches shouldnt be side by side.

Run with me here, guys. Maybe there should be people on the ice, who, like, aren't players (if that makes any sense?), but "referee" (not sure if I'm using the word correctly here) the players to make sure this s*** doesn't happen between the players? Maybe some sort of consequence can be given to players who act in, I don't know, an unsportsman-like manner?

They should do that.

Edited by Z and D for the C
datterberg1340 and brandon27 like this

Crawford is a wall. I just looked it up, he had one shutout against Minnesota so this will be his second shutout of the postseason. No surprise for such a solid playoff goalie.

If you're so confident that the Wings will not only lose but not even score, why are.... oh, screw it.

Oh my god the atmosphere sucks as does this game. So disappointed right now expected a huge game from the boys.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

What the hell happened to the team that played so well in games 2 3 4. This is gross.

Chicago woke up. it's not that the wings arent trying, the blackhawks are just good. They finally matched the intensity and this is the result.

datterberg1340 likes this

Have to generate chances getting the puck deep and doing nothing with it will not cut it

Oh my god the atmosphere sucks as does this game. So disappointed right now expected a huge game from the boys.Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Turn off the sent from bs

Vladifan and dobbles like this

What the hell happened to the team that played so well in games 2 3 4. This is gross.

I don't think its the Wing who did show up for games 2, 3 and 4; its the hawks who didn't show up for those games.

Chicago playing bad had just as much to do with those games as the Wings playing well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

marcaractac likes this

We haven't had any sustained pressure in their zone in how long now? Just dump ins... turnovers, and weak shots. Not going to even come close to getting it done.

So tired of us just throwing the puck at the net once in a while, hoping for rebounds, or deflections.

Edited by brandon27