• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

gdt
WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 2 OT (CHI wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

1,125 posts in this topic

i couldve told you it was going to end in ot. its all for the ratings. when the wings become popular again they will win the cup

That was a penalty on Bolland. Clearly. Pavel Datsyuk, if you're not injured, I'mf****** disgusted with you.

You can't chirp are best player, basically our franchise ever! He works his ass of night in and night out! I'm disgusted

Well I'm still proud of the Wings...hopefully we will be much better next year. September won't come soon enough, hope to see

them in TC for training camp!!!

Vladifan likes this

Kronner was absolute s*** this series. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Sure, a bad bounce makes him terrible. No matter that NBC spent the entire series praising him.

wtf nyquist was boarded!

Whistle away to make up for questionable disallowed goal. Classic NHL garbage.

Well, that's it for hockey this season for me.

SiLkK19 likes this

And this is why I just couldn't get too cocky after game 4. Brutal. This one stings on so many levels.

Well this sucks. I can't decide if I want to cry, drink myself into oblivion, or both. (Both is good.)

I'm still so proud of our team this year. No one expected us to get this far, but we came within one goal of the Conference Finals. Good try, Wings, try a bit harder next season.

Vladifan likes this

How that's not a penalty on Bolland for that hit from behind on Nyquist... I'm really not sure though. That's pretty sad... Nyquist shoulda stayed down and pretended to be hurt I guess... apparently that's the only way the NHL calls those hits.

Major choke job after being up 3-1....Jimmy was responsible for a ton of this playoff run, yet gives up a really soft goal to end it. He has to make that save. No way this choke was his fault though.. I point the finger at two people that I do not want to see in a Wings jersey ever again...Franzine and Filppula....

Everyone else, thank you for a great surprising season!

At least the Kings are going to have a lot of fun with this ******* indians team, kill them, punch them, crash the ******* net and make them pay for every inch on the damn ice

ah f*** it

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Kronwall blows a line change on the 1st goal and half screens Jimmy and the puck deflected off him and in on the OT winner. Guess Smith's rookie mistakes last game are now just "mistakes". Everyone makes them. If you're gonna block a shot like that, make sure you get right in front of it. that was a good time for a Kronwalling with a Dman skating toward you on offence.

Go Kings!

Kronner was absolute s*** this series. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

His offensive was invisible.

Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Kronwall and Franzen did s*** in this series offensively.

Maybe we need to start putting these guys out to pasture, since our young guns actually seem to have fresh legs. The older players just ran out of gas.

Major choke job after being up 3-1....Jimmy was responsible for a ton of this playoff run, yet gives up a really soft goal to end it. He has to make that save. No way this choke was his fault though.. I point the finger at two people that I do not want to see in a Wings jersey ever again...Franzine and Filppula....

deflected by kronwall...

Whistle away to make up for questionable disallowed goal. Classic NHL garbage. Well, that's it for hockey this season for me.

for what the correct call?

It was deflected off Kronner's skate, just bad luck. I feel empty...

Good season, yada yada, it's clear this team needs offense. I should feel proud but I'm just annoyed they blew a 3-1 lead and become just another victim of the Hawks.