• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/7 GDT: Devils 4 at Red Wings 7

Rate this topic

Gustavson is like the ultimate goalie troll. He has horrible mechanics, terrible rebound control, loses sight of the puck regularly, and then has better numbers than most of the league.

Mabus should photoshop trollface onto Gus

OO OO OO formal request: and add "U MAD JIMMY?"

Edited by Echolalia

Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Alfredsson

Nyquist - Legwand - Franzen

Tatar - Sheahan - Jurco

Weiss - Helm - Abdelkader

Is going to be by far the best forward corps in the playoffs. And that's with other solid players scratched. Really too bad we didn't land that Dman.

Retool the D this summer and we could be hot again

Strange game, great game. Needed 2 points, now only 2 back of Tampa, and 3 back of Toronto. Also Mick singing sweet caroline at the end of the broadcast was wonderful :lol:

That was awesome. I'm all jacked up now. Time to go crush bungholes on NHL! Later LGW. Good show tonight!

Tatar - Sheahan - Jurco

Is going to be by far the best forward corps in the playoffs. And that's with other solid players scratched. Really too bad we didn't land that Dman.

That's what I would have had earlier if I didn't forget about Alfie. That's so dirty!

Great game glade to see us come back. Looking forward to the NY Rangers Game. Hope we win and get closer to getting to the playoffs. I know if we play like this from here on out will make the playoffs. #17 was great we wouldn't have won the last two games with out him!! Great job Ken Holland!! :)

Tatar - Sheahan - Jurco

Talk about rolling 4 lines! Just send the boys in waves. Teams would be hard pressed to find an answer.

Tatar - Sheahan - Jurco

Weiss comes back, plays well, then in the summer we flip him for Edler and sign Legwand. Stanley Cup

Gustavson is like the ultimate goalie troll. He has horrible mechanics, terrible rebound control, loses sight of the puck regularly, and then has better numbers than most of the league.

Mabus should photoshop trollface onto Gus

OO OO OO formal request: and add "U MAD JIMMY?"

I agree with this.

Legwand took the idea for a good line and turned it into a monster. I can't believe they just started playing together! And this is game 2 for them. They are only likely to get better together.

But my concern is how Franzen will respond once Dats and Z are back. The guy seems to find a way to elevate his game when the big guys are out but goes back to mostly disappearing when they return. If he can work around that and this line stays hot, once the playoffs roll around, if we have Dats and Z back with Alfie on the top line and the Franzen-Legwand-Nyquist line 2nd, this is a team that can make a stink. Franzen will have to be at his best though because it's highly unlikely that even if Z is back, he's not going to be in top form.

I agree with this.

He is like a welfare Hasek.

Legwand took the idea for a good line and turned it into a monster. I can't believe they just started playing together! And this is game 2 for them. They are only likely to get better together.

But my concern is how Franzen will respond once Dats and Z are back. The guy seems to find a way to elevate his game when the big guys are out but goes back to mostly disappearing when they return. If he can work around that and this line stays hot, once the playoffs roll around, if we have Dats and Z back with Alfie on the top line and the Franzen-Legwand-Nyquist line 2nd, this is a team that can make a stink. Franzen will have to be at his best though because it's highly unlikely that even if Z is back, he's not going to be in top form.

If there has been one thing Mule has been since about 20 games into the season, it has been consistent. He was on a huge tear before his concussion, and he has been tearing it up since his return. With the playoff push on, I'm confident he'll keep busting his ass.