• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

3/11 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blue Jackets 4

Rate this topic

Jurco and Lashoff out. Has there been anything like this before in NHL history? I'm not exaggerating either.

Yes - teams always have injuries. Hell just Columbus has only a couple less man-games lost than Detroit does...

And s***....unfortunately this is the type of game that Columbus excels in, close physical type games. It is decidedly not the type of game that Detroit wins without Z and D. man....

If we lose this game I think it's a fair bet to say that playoffs are out of the picture. Not mathematically of course, but Columbus is the hottest team in the league, and we'll need to put together a streak longer than anyone they put together for the rest of the year to make it. Or else count on another team ahead of us going on an epic losing streak.

If we lose this game I think it's a fair bet to say that playoffs are out of the picture. Not mathematically of course, but Columbus is the hottest team in the league, and we'll need to put together a streak longer than anyone they put together for the rest of the year to make it. Or else count on another team ahead of us going on an epic losing streak.

was just going to say the same thing. make or break