• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FireCaptain

WCQF - Series H - San Jose versus Los Angeles

Rate this topic

Yea I think this has potential to be the best first round series of them all. Still don't like the Sharks, still slightly bitter about losing to them two straight years and nothing against LA (except for the location of the team).

Will be entertaining to watch for sure.

I haven't seen as much of the Kings as usual this season, but come playoff time it's a matter of if Quick will elevate his game (which he likely will) and if they'll be able to score goals (which who knows). It's crazy how a team with as much offensive talent as the Kings can go through such scoring droughts.

Even it weren't against LA though I'd be rooting against the sharks. Something about putting a marine animal on the front of a jersey seems to lead to more diving.

Go Kings!

I haven't seen as much of the Kings as usual this season, but come playoff time it's a matter of if Quick will elevate his game (which he likely will) and if they'll be able to score goals (which who knows). It's crazy how a team with as much offensive talent as the Kings can go through such scoring droughts.

Even it weren't against LA though I'd be rooting against the sharks. Something about putting a marine animal on the front of a jersey seems to lead to more diving.

Go Kings!

That is what you get when you place Mr Sutter behind the bench….