• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCF: (6) California Dreamin' v (5) The Night Chicago Died

Rate this topic

I blame myself. I sat down to watch a nice night of elimination. Bam, 2 - 0. I turn game off. Check score on phone, its 3 - 1. Whoa, at least Kings aren't giving up. Turn on for start of 3rd period. 4 - 3, and then the tying goal by Smith. Dammit! I will not watch game 6. Enjoy the victory LA!

Is the broadcast tandem Strader and Engblom again tonight?

If they end up being eliminated, I would love for Edzo to come over for the broadcast... the tears from him would be so joyous. Wish I could see in future and then become NBC exec who sets the broadcast teams.

f*** s***cago

7 goals in one series by kings defensemen.

That's how you win games. Everyone is on the board putting up points and goals. You can't have 2 decent lines and average defense. It doesn't work.

Damn it. As much as I absolutely despise the Blackhawks, they know how to win games when it matters. Have to give them credit because the Kings had all the momentum up 3-1 in the series and 3-2 late in an elimination game on their home ice.

Fitting this series is going seven games. These are two excellent teams and this feels like the Stanley Cup Final, which is why Chicago can't win because there's no way the Rangers beat them. The Kings won't be overwhelmed by the situation having won two Game 7's on the road already in the playoffs at least. Just seems like a huge blown opportunity not finishing off Chicago tonight at home.

Edited by GoWings1905

I hate to say it but if Chicago wins the cup again which after tonight I think they will, they're going to make people forget what the Wings have done in the past two decades. They'll be the first to repeat since the Wings and their 3rd cup in 5 years. I'm really ******* pissed LA couldn't finish them off.

What a disaster.

But I have to say that was a really entertaining display of hockey. How many candles in a church to light for Sutter's team to steal a monster game in Chicago does one have to light? I am collecting animals for sacrifice as well. Anything to stop the Hawks.

Edited by STL-Wings