• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/20 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Jets 3

Rate this topic

Wings are too streaky. Win one, lose one. I don't think they'll win tonight. Datsyuk being out again is concerning. Really looks like he'll be in and out of the line up for the remainder of his career.

Jets are better than you think this year....

6-2-2 in their last ten and tied with us for points

I know their record is good but having watched them they still have a ton of holes and one of the worst starting goalies in the league, but you're right they're not like the jets of the last two years. I guess it depends on what you think of the wings this year but I think they can be a very good team I don't think the jets are more than good or mediocre Edited by cnot19

I know their record is good but having watched them they still have a ton of holes and one of the worst starting goalies in the league, but you're right they're not like the jets of the last two years. I guess it depends on what you think of the wings this year but I think they can be a very good team I don't think the jets are more than good or mediocre

If .923 SV% and 2.14 GA are making you one of the worst starting goalies in the league what are Tukka Rask, Ben Bishop, Roberto Luongo and Jonas Hiller to you ? Pavelec wasn't good the seasons before. I give you that, but he's riding a nice streak atm. .

That said Wings should beat the Jets 3-2, because we have the better goalie in net tonight, streak or not.

If .923 SV% and 2.14 GA are making you one of the worst starting goalies in the league what are Tukka Rask, Ben Bishop, Roberto Luongo and Jonas Hiller to you ? Pavelec wasn't good the seasons before. I give you that, but he's riding a nice streak atm. .

That said Wings should beat the Jets 3-2, because we have the better goalie in net tonight, streak or not.

I don't disagree with his recent performance but I think he's a flavor of the month. He struggles with a lot of shots, idk no doubt he's playing better but he struggles in a lot of the aspects of the game. I think were in a bad spot if were defending pavelec and the jets as a decent team