• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/8 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Bruins 5

Rate this topic

Also, this place is like a LGWs Rouges Gallery when they get handled. The only member of the organization that has escaped unscathed so far is Van Zant. But the game’s not over yet.

Cause you know.

Well, that's my opinion. My opinion/prediction is they'll get knocked out of the first round. I could be wrong.

Haven't had consistant goaltending since Mrazek was the starter....Hmmmm....

When Babcock throws lines togeter like this, I think to myself how wonderful it will be when he is coaching elsewhere...

Pulk - Dats - Tatar should have been the 1st line....any word on Dats? Is he back in the 3rd?

The only thing consistent about Mrazek's goaltending was the offense scoring five goals per game in his starts.

Doom and Gloom Squad in top form today. (Not that I'm particularly enjoying this game.)

You're more than welcome to start your own forum where only positive posts are allowed, even if the team is being "handled".

I'm sure it will be an exciting place.

You're more than welcome to start your own forum where only positive posts are allowed, even if the team is being "handled".

I'm sure it will be an exciting place.

Just giving my "opinion" man... it's allowed, no?

Just giving my "opinion" man... it's allowed, no?

It is, but that's what half of the "positive" posters are always complaining about is people who are always complaining. It's not much better, really.

Would you rather we all act civilized and boring?