• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/20 GDT : Red Wings 1 Tampa Bay Lightning 3

Rate this topic

i'm so unbelievably disappointed in sportsnet right now. playing the end of a ******* recorded tennis match because it has a canadian in it instead of playing what is scheduled. yes the match ran long in third set. BRUTAL!!!

As always, I hate sportsnet.

they have 4 other channels that they could switch over to. it's not on any of the centre ice channels either.

I hate Game Center Live. I swear, half these games are blacked out. I have to have a second subscription to a proxy server to get the feed going on my MacBook, just so I can AirPlay it to an Apple TV. Half of the games is definitely extreme, but I wouldn't be shocked if a quarter of the games were blacked out. Ridiculous.

I'm not sure what has happened to him this season. If we traded him for a bag of s**t, we'd get equal value right now.

He's so disappointing because he looks great at times (not really this season but last) and then can be the worst player on the ice by far at times also. He is just so inconsistent....like so many players on our team.

Bishop, I'm afraid is becoming like Price, in that he owns our sorry shooters.

Bishop does'nt need to try very hard to block shots from anyone on any team. His size gives him a huge advantage. Takes up alot of net just standing there. Not much to shoot at.