• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 6 GDT : Lightning 5 at Red Wings 2 - Series Tied 3-3

Rate this topic

So pushing/ facewashing/ sucker punching an opposing player to goad him into a scrum after the whistle is not a penalty? Legitimately asking, because I haven't seen the initial goad ever called, only the retaliation or offsetting penalties. And this scenario is going to happen more and more as the game goes on

Edited by PenaltyShot 96

So pushing/ facewashing/ sucker punching an opposing player to goad him into a scrum is not a penalty? Legitimately asking, because I haven't seen the initial goad ever called, only the retaliation or offsetting penalties. And this scenario is going to happen more and more as the game goes on

It's not like that hasn't been going on for at least the 30 something years I've been watching hockey....it's nothing new either to this series or from teams playing the Wings.

So pushing/ facewashing/ sucker punching an opposing player to goad him into a scrum is not a penalty? Legitimately asking, because I haven't seen the initial goad ever called, only the retaliation or offsetting penalties. And this scenario is going to happen more and more as the game goes on

Trying to understand the officiating in this league is as useless as boobs on a shovel.

It's not like that hasn't been going on for at least the 30 something years I've been watching hockey....it's nothing new either to this series or from teams playing the Wings.

Right. Well both teams are guilty of doing it, I just wondered if it fell into any penalty category. Or if it's ever called to try to calm down a rowdy game

That was ugly. The good thing is we have two periods to recover. And we were not playing worse, they just perfectly executed a likewise perfect play and we got caught on a bad linechange. We just need to play our game. Let's GO Wings.