• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
PumpkinEscobar

Preliminary Red Wings Training Camp Roster

Rate this topic

I had a lot of chances to see Anthony Greco last year at Ohio state. Interesting invite. I don't know if he has the all around game to make it in the NHL but he was the fastest player not named Larkin in any game I watched last year. Fun to watch.

2ih3us8.jpg

Lookit.

Just lookit how majestic he is.

He is the hampusiest of all the melens.

Fun fact: my phone autocorrects ham to HAMPUS in all caps and autocompletes mel to Melen. Apparently I type those two things frequently...who knew?

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

Lookit.

Just lookit how majestic he is.

He is the hampusiest of all the melens.

Fun fact: my phone autocorrects ham to HAMPUS in all caps and autocompletes mel to Melen. Apparently I type those two things frequently...who knew?

Everyone knew.

I'm willing to bet at least a quarter of your posts this past season had his name in them.

:lol:

So, signed?

"Drafted in 2013, he must be signed by Detroit by June 2015 or would re-enter the 2015 NHL Draft."

I believe he went undrafted this time.

post-20837-0-08107100-1435939507_thumb.jpg

post-20837-0-18379900-1435939522_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure which top line I love more...

Holmstrom - Larkin - Svechnikov

v.s.

Bertuzzi - Athanasiou - Mantha

That is a TON of talent up front, but unfortunately very little on the back end...

Edited by krsmith17

You did indeed. Still kind of shocked we drafted some of the players we did, where we did, but hopefully a couple of those head scratchers turn into pure genius in a few years time... When I seen that we were making the pick at 19, Svechnikov was my number one choice, so I was very happy with that pick. I do think eventually we will be forced to trade some of the glut of forwards for a defenseman...

You did indeed. Still kind of shocked we drafted some of the players we did, where we did, but hopefully a couple of those head scratchers turn into pure genius in a few years time... When I seen that we were making the pick at 19, Svechnikov was my number one choice, so I was very happy with that pick. I do think eventually we will be forced to trade some of the glut of forwards for a defenseman...

For my next prediction, I predict there will be no such trade. The Red Wings will carry on as they always have.

And I'll bet 100 of Kips dollars on it.

So in the next 2-3 years you don't believe there will be a trade to cut any of the forwards?... You think there's room for Helm, Abdelkader, Sheahan, Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Pulkkinen, Mantha, Athanasiou, Bertuzzi, Larkin, Svechnikov? Or do you not think they will all make it?...

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm not sure which top line I love more...

Holmstrom - Larkin - Svechnikov

v.s.

Bertuzzi - Athanasiou - Mantha

That is a TON of talent up front, but unfortunately very little on the back end...

The D prospect pool dried up already?