• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jimmyemeryhunter

all star voting.

Rate this topic

Wait. John Scott? WTF!? Where's McGrattan in all star voting?

what's the problem it's a voting contest and if the game want Scott so be it. But he already declines by saying he thinks it's some kind of a joke and hopes it dies down

If the NHL hasn't figured out that a voting contest isn't the way to go maybe think again and have the GMs,coaches voting

What would be great is if there were enough toughs on the rosters to lead to a line brawl.

lol Yeah have Torts coach and then ice McGrattan, Orr and O'Brien lol let them have a line brawl and then walk to each other's locker room

Torts would go bonkers

Oh an have McKee on the rookie team

Edited by frankgrimes

The only time the all star game was fun for me was when Fedorov was the fastest skater. That actually meant something as a Wings fan.

Everything since has been boring.

Agreed. I actually never watched the all-star game, but I did watch the skills competition. Fastest skater, hardest shot, accuracy (4 corner shots) - that stuff is interesting. It gives the players bragging rights and they'd pushed to break records. There's been some good 'rivalries' between some players for certain skills. I tried to watch it a couple of years ago, but they turned the skills part into games from your family picnic with the team obstacle course and stuff like that. Maybe kids like that, though, so I shouldn't complain since the All-star game is aimed at kids I think.

God I can't even imagine most of the 35+ year old plus players on that 3 on 3. NHL should have a lot of docs ready at the all-star game in case Jagr or any other oldie collapses.

Edited by kickazz