• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/2 GDT : Chicago Blackhawks at Red Wings, 8:00 EST

Rate this topic

Larkin has no finesse moves in front of the goalie. Once more he could have outmanoeuvre Crawford but selected to snapshot and right on Crawford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course. You think they're playing bad?

They're not shooting well, so yeah that's part of it. They're skating hard, but that by itself doesn't mean they're playing well. You still have to shoot the puck and make smart mental plays. The effort is there, but the talent and brains aren't.

Newsflash to everyone - we SUCKED against Dallas too. Howard and 4 posts prevented 18 other guys from looking like a hellhole on ice 2 days ago. Tonight the shots are going in instead of clanking off posts. And lastly, you need defensemen that can play offense too. Marchenko is NOT a good fit to play with the other 4 defensemen who can only play defense right now, if thats what we want to call it. Blash better pull his head out and get Smith back in or this could turn into a tough stretch.

Newsflash to everyone - we SUCKED against Dallas too. Howard and 4 posts prevented 18 other guys from looking like a hellhole on ice 2 days ago. Tonight the shots are going in instead of clanking off posts. And lastly, you need defensemen that can play offense too. Marchenko is NOT a good fit to play with the other 4 defensemen who can only play defense right now, if thats what we want to call it. Blash better pull his head out and get Smith back in or this could turn into a tough stretch.

Is this guy Smith's dad or something?

*Checks schedule*

*Sees a three game win streak and a five game points streak*

Rough stretch? You people confuse me.

I'd be enjoying this game a lot more if we were up 7-0 and Toews and Kane were both Kronwalled out of the game on a stretcher. But that's me; I'm had to please.

And Seabrook and Keith collided in the neutral zone, simultaneously tearing each other's ACL's.