• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/17 GDT : at Red Wings 5, Ottawa Senators 1

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Vanek was so good in Buffalo.  Looks like scenery and playing time make a big difference for him.

 

Just now, DatsyukianDekes said:

He was also very good in New York.

Further proof that Minnesota is a cesspool?  What would centcougar, the troll at the time of the Suter signing have to say about that, I wonder?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheXym said:

 

Further proof that Minnesota is a cesspool?  What would centcougar, the troll at the time of the Suter signing have to say about that, I wonder?

What a good memory you have...I'm surprised that the Macallan hadn't made it vanish :bye:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, F.Michael said:

What a good memory you have...I'm surprised that the Macallan hadn't made it vanish :bye:

Quality, not quantity, my friend. :).    BTW, I got an email from The Macallan distillery asking if I wanted to put in for a chance to buy a bottle of their limited edition 40 year release.  £5,000 purchase price.  I had to pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kickazz said:

That 2nd goal that Helm scored was vintage Zetterberg breakaway pass. 

Vanek is exactly the player we needed, he plays in close quarters and he's a PP specialist. Fills the hole left by Franzen imo. 

Agreed.

 

These are the types of guys that the Wings haven't had for a few seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheXym said:

Quality, not quantity, my friend. :).    BTW, I got an email from The Macallan distillery asking if I wanted to put in for a chance to buy a bottle of their limited edition 40 year release.  £5,000 purchase price.  I had to pass.

Is that all?

 

I'm gonna order a few.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheXym said:

 

Further proof that Minnesota is a cesspool?  What would centcougar, the troll at the time of the Suter signing have to say about that, I wonder?

Lol! I loved outing him! When I found him on that Minny forum with the same username....but speaking an entirely different tune! What a boob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this