No registered users viewing this page.

HoweFan

2017 Draft

Rate this topic

1,906 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Panthers also may be a bottom feeder this season

Would yall just stop

I cast this bait for Leftwinger, but now it seems every shark in the ocean has to take a nibble first

No bait needed. Nothing in that article surprised me. What'll surprise me is, when he has his rookie season, if he scores less than 35 goals and doesn't get ROY.

I hope Rasmussen wherever he plays has an outstanding year and makes me eat all the negative words I read and said about him.  He was one of the ones I didn't want us to draft mainly because of what Dr Dangles said.  We drafted him and now I'm 100% behind the decision.  I espeacialy liked it when the Wings said he was a great person.  I also like Lindstrom with the second pick. My top five choices for the second round were gone in the first six picks.  I hadn't heard of Gustav but I think now Hakan may have found us a good one.  The more I read about our picks I like all of them.  Ok I have to go now and clean my rose tinted glasses.

On 7/8/2017 at 11:52 AM, Buppy said:

They lost 4 of their top 6 forwards. Owen Wilson probably has a decent shot at making the team.

Wow.

On Sat Jul 08 2017 at 0:52 PM, Buppy said:

They lost 4 of their top 6 forwards. Owen Wilson probably has a decent shot at making the team.

That sand bagging son of a *****!

I like reading about all these 1st rounders signing ELC's. I wonder if ours will be the last one to sign....in 3 years.