• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

03/03 GDT : Detroit Red Wings vs Calgary Flames : 9:00 PM ET

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Dru Frickin Miller.  So glad we are rebuilding.  This gm/coach combo has to be the STUPIDEST 2 person combo on the planet.

 

28 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Miller Glendening Callahan.

 

Integral rebuild pieces.

What strange posts. Do you think any of these players have anything to do with our rebuild? I'm not saying the Wings are tanking, but if they field a better team to win more games do you think being higher in the standings will help our rebuild? Do you understand how drafting positions work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sputman said:

 

What strange posts. Do you think any of these players have anything to do with our rebuild? I'm not saying the Wings are tanking, but if they field a better team to win more games do you think being higher in the standings will help our rebuild? Do you understand how drafting positions work?

Yah, why get any of the young guys nhl experience.  Rolls eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jonas Mahonas said:

Yah, why get any of the young guys nhl experience.  Rolls eyes

You dummy. How about Mantha? AA? Sproul? Jensen? Freaking Callahan? How long has this sell been going on? How long you been a fan? You know how long the Wings have historically kept their prospects in the A?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, joesuffP said:

I never look at the standings but isn't Colorodo running away with last place?

They are 23 points behind the Wings with 20 games left to play.  I can't imagine the Wings dropping any lower than 3rd to last.  I don't know how the lotto is weighted though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sputman said:

You dummy. How about Mantha? AA? Sproul? Jensen? Freaking Callahan? How long has this sell been going on? How long you been a fan? You know how long the Wings have historically kept their prospects in the A?

You dont need to insult me, bud.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wingfan1991 said:

Calgary and the Isles have got to be the worst 2 playoff bound teams on paper... we should be eating this team tonight! How the heck they have 17 shots in 1st and up 2-1... come on Wings!!

 

They have more shots cause our D blows.

33 minutes ago, wingfan1991 said:

What happened to Mantha? Hurt? Benched? 

Hes back nvm line juggling going on., good solid period and can't score damn cannot lose this one 

Losing is good now. I want the highest pick possible. They're out of the playoffs, sold at the deadline. A high pick is all they have left to shoot for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kickazz said:

Lmfao Zetterberg passing to Mrazek like he's a 4th guy out there

LOL!  When you've only got 3 guys out there you need to use all of your resources.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now