• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

AtlantaHotWings

If this were to happen imagine the board meltdown

Rate this topic

54 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Quick clip off nhl.com see the first 10 secs and if the screen doesn't make you burp up breakfast .....I mean who do you root for other than the weather making it impossible to have the games. 

https://www.nhl.com/video/nhl-tonight-playoff-predictions/t-278910374/c-53136203

Calgary makes it to second round. Nashville loses to winnipeg, Boston going to semis lol. What a trash prediction 

Nashville out in the first round to Winnipeg is laughable, I think they got even better this offseason even though they lost Neal. Hartnell and Emelin were both quality adds to fill that void, and their D got a bit stronger which was already arguably the best in the league. 

I think Chicago is done in the 2nd and the Pens miss the cup final this season, they were so close to being downed in previous rounds last year. If I remember correct, didn't one round come down to a single goal in game 7?

Ottawa took them to double OT of Game 7 in the ECF . I was cheering for Ottawa there whole playoff run but they had no business being a cup finalist. Honestly, the East is a crap shoot come playoff time. I know it’s a red wings cliche but any team can catch a wave and take some far more talented teams out

33 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Nashville out in the first round to Winnipeg is laughable, I think they got even better this offseason even though they lost Neal. Hartnell and Emelin were both quality adds to fill that void, and their D got a bit stronger which was already arguably the best in the league. 

I think Chicago is done in the 2nd and the Pens miss the cup final this season, they were so close to being downed in previous rounds last year. If I remember correct, didn't one round come down to a single goal in game 7?

As for Winnipeg I think it’s crazy they can’t be a consistent playoff team with there roster. I know the goaltending sucks but still

I think Rangers will surprise people this year and be a top team. Turning this into a predictions thread